The building of Anvil II -- The Deuce

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They bolt through the deck. I assume you position them where you like, and drill holes. It's going to be a few days, before I can get it done. They are working me to death, at my job, right now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, it could be worse. You could be unemployed and wondering how you can afford to work on your Jeep :D

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I installed the Rotopax setup, I got from RockHard 4x4, today.

I purchased their license plate relocation kit. You just have to drill four holes in it, to mount the Rotopax plate.
IMG_8956.jpg

A 5/16" clevis pin, from Ace Hardware, helps eliminate any wiggling. I'd like to be able to lock it on, but I'll either have to drill another hole, or find a 5/16" hitch bolt lock. I cranked the thumb screw down, with a set of pliers. Shouldn't be easy to get off.
IMG_8962.jpg

Here it is. Everything seems steady, and doesn't seem to put much more stress on the tailgate, with 4 gallons of gasoline in them.
IMG_8960.jpg
IMG_8963.jpg

I got the locking mount.
IMG_8963.JPG

That will do, until I buy the RockHard bumper & tire swing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I installed the Rotopax setup, I got from RockHard 4x4, today.

I purchased their license plate relocation kit. You just have to drill four holes in it, to mount the Rotopax plate.

I think this is the first time I've seen it installed on a Jeep. That came out real nice! :thumb:

Top Bottom