Benatc1's Big Black to be named later build thread 2.0

benatc1

Hooked

Robs_Red_JK

Rob hope all has been well man! I'm lucky I can pull mine in the garage and don't have to drive it every day so that surely help

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It has been. Just really busy with work and getting married and we are buying a house so there has not been much time to do much jeep stuff sadly. We move at the end of the month tho so I will be able to start paying attention to the jeep again.

benatc1

Hooked
It has been. Just really busy with work and getting married and we are buying a house so there has not been much time to do much jeep stuff sadly. We move at the end of the month tho so I will be able to start paying attention to the jeep again.

Lots of new life changes! Congrats on it all! Hopefully when the jeep comes back into play we can hit some trails!

benatc1

Hooked
Finished her up this evening, Hinged top that kinda lowers slow, added a small subwoofer to finish off my modest sound system. Came together well just need to affix it to the floor of the jeep. IMG_0564.JPG IMG_0565.JPG IMG_0566.JPG IMG_0570.JPG IMG_0571.JPG

benatc1

Hooked
Ignore that piece of plywood, but installed my Mpac spring tail, tailgate table weeks ago and forgot to add it to my thread so here it is. Was a very easy install IMG_0569.JPG

benatc1

Hooked
IMG_0572.JPG IMG_0573.JPG IMG_0574.JPG IMG_0575.JPG IMG_0577.JPG IMG_0578.JPG IMG_0579.JPG forgot to add these pics, Alex and I had a little free time Saturday morning so we took Sulley up to a few spots south of Lake Tahoe, we were just exploring around and found these rivers. We made it up to Kirkwood and the lakes but they were still frozen over and it was cold so we didn't stop and take any pics.

Top Bottom