c'mon Sudz, at least shower & shave...

Sudz

...before you show up on my door step

100_1708_zpsusqozrru.jpg

100_1707_zpseqrzj9we.jpg

Eddie - it was a pleasure to finally meet you & Cindy in person. Sorry for the interruption. We did 6127 round trip miles in 2 weeks from PA. We did the Rubicon, Black Bear Pass, and Imogene Pass. By the time I arrived back home in PA I was wiped out.

We stayed in Fallon that night. We did make it Moab the following day.

-Ron

Trail JK

I have to say that's creepy to just show up at someone's house unexpectedly. I mean drop a pm and ask if they can meet you at a local hang out or something. Save the stocker shit wacko. Lol
Sounds like some amazing trail though.

JAGS

Hooked

Soundz to me like he wanted to used Eddies shower and razor. 🤔 [emoji33] lol.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

I have to say that's creepy to just show up at someone's house unexpectedly. I mean drop a pm and ask if they can meet you at a local hang out or something.

^This.

I get pissed when my mom shows up unannounced, much less someone I've never met.

Last edited:

Sudz

Carson City ftw! I'll be in the area on Aug 14th/15th.
No kidding! With any luck, maybe we'll get a chance to meet you then :cool:
Passing thru Carson City via 50 on our way to Fallon, NV for the night. Stopped by Eddie’s on the way to say ‘Hi’.
My traveling companions in their 09 JKUR were having shifter issues and asked for some advice while we were there and then we were on our way.
It was nice meeting you guys.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
^This.

I get pissed when my mom shows up unannounced, much less someone I've never met.

Damn, that's ruthless. Lol.

I know what you mean though, we lived behind my wife's grandmother and we had to keep the doors locked at all times. Grandma would just walk in unannounced. We didn't mind her coming by but damn let us know.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Passing thru Carson City via 50 on our way to Fallon, NV for the night. Stopped by Eddie’s on the way to say ‘Hi’.
My traveling companions in their 09 JKUR were having shifter issues and asked for some advice while we were there and then we were on our way.
It was nice meeting you guys.

Oh is that an open invitation???

JAGS

Hooked
Oh is that an open invitation???

I think the shipping/mailing address is posted, so it's like fair game right. Lol.

If it were me, I'd meet at firkin and buy Eddie/Cindy a beer. I hear those two like to drink. [emoji6]

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I think the shipping/mailing address is posted, so it's like fair game right. Lol.

If it were me, I'd meet at firkin and buy Eddie/Cindy a beer. I hear those two like to drink. [emoji6]

Wait! Is this an open invitation??!!!

Top Bottom