I am going to report to the other Jeep forums how I was treated here

RedSyndrome

Hello, I am a new member of this forum. I have been a member of many forums over the years, including snowest, thumper talk, wrangler forum, jeep forum and so on. I am fortunate enough to live in Western Colorado, which would be considered a Jeep Mecca by most.....................experience in off roading. I know most people on here are good, while some others are, should I say spiteful? I guess forums are only a place for the high post count people to (pimp) their videos.

Dude? Really? You picked the wrong place for this kind of drama. If you really want to amp it up, I mean really step it up? Add some spice to your rant. You don't like American Honey Whiskey, orange jeeps suck, you could run a forum better, and "that's not what I said".

This is a rough side of town to start something, but the piano player rocks.

Lance628

Hello, I am a new member of this forum. I have been a member of many forums over the years, including snowest, thumper talk, wrangler forum, jeep forum and so on. I am fortunate enough to live in Western Colorado, which would be considered a Jeep Mecca by most. I live my life working on my crawler, and taking my Jk in the mountains on the weekends. My backyard trails include everything in the San Juans, Imogene pass, black bear pass, Poughkeepsie gulch, etc. I have been taking pictures for years of the places I go. Recently I picked up a drone, made 1 video of black bear pass and posted it here to share with people, I make no money from this, it's completely out of pocket. I had some really good feedback from some of you, while I was attacked in Pms and on my thread by others, for just sharing a video of one of the list famous trails in Colorado, on a YouTube channel I have not used in years?? I an avid member of the rockcrawling/Jeeping/ ultra 4 community who thought forums where for sharing things, apparently I was wrong?!? I guess my time here was short lived even though I have a ton of experience in off roading. I know most people on here are good, while some others are, should I say spiteful? I guess forums are only a place for the high post count people to (pimp) their videos.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472770192.777467.jpg

ROBnTANK

This is the greatest thread I've read all day. Thanks for the laughs while I sit on my couch watching Jeopardy.

Top Bottom