Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I bought it ground already. But would you recommend grinding it fresh every morning, or is there really no difference?

jesse3638

Hooked
As I've made the leap into whole bean, grinding and brewing fresh every cup I know this summer while on work assignments the fire camp coffee is now no longer going to cut it. So I'm going to be buying a second Aero Press, and manual grinder to keep on the engine along with my jet boil. Now I'm looking for a container to keep whole beans in that is air tight and will maintain a relatively consistent temperature in a compartment which will be subjected to both high an low temps. I've found the Hydroflask food container and was thinking that would be perfect but was wondering if there is anything else out there which may work better. If you are using something that you feel works really well please let me know.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Awesome! Hey - can you post up how the AK47 espresso is? I've never had that one yet.

It's delicious, one of my favorite esspressos. Medium roast and smooth, pretty similar to the Sniper's Hide if you've had that one.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
No place local sells the BRCC stuff. I did find a little coffee shop near my place, I switch between these two every bag or two:

coloradoorganic_1024x1024.jpg Moose_Drool_1024x1024.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
IMAG2318.jpg

Lisa and I were passing through Salt Lake last week so we stopped by BRCC. I dropped off a beer from Brew Rebellion called "We Can't Stop the Funk: Hipster Death Squad". It seemed fitting considering everything they model their business off of. It was a great place and everyone was very hospitable and appreciative of or patronage. They gave us a quick tour and I must say, roasting coffee beans smell amazing. Strangely, much different than brewing coffee. They gave us some cold brew they had on tap to try. Absolutely amazing, the best cold brew I've ever had. I'd suggest if you're ever in Salt Lake, enjoy coffee and/or BRCC stop by, you won't be dissapointed. Great company, cause, and people.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
View attachment 265950

Lisa and I were passing through Salt Lake last week so we stopped by BRCC. I dropped off a beer from Brew Rebellion called "We Can't Stop the Funk: Hipster Death Squad". It seemed fitting considering everything they model their business off of. It was a great place and everyone was very hospitable and appreciative of or patronage. They gave us a quick tour and I must say, roasting coffee beans smell amazing. Strangely, much different than brewing coffee. They gave us some cold brew they had on tap to try. Absolutely amazing, the best cold brew I've ever had. I'd suggest if you're ever in Salt Lake, enjoy coffee and/or BRCC stop by, you won't be dissapointed. Great company, cause, and people.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thats so cool! I love SLC too.

Happy Camper

I've been drinking brcc ak-47 for a few months now. It's really good coffee, and i love the commercials. That shits hilarious.

Top Bottom