VIDEO : The ULTIMATE Pinstriping Machine

Draconianwinter

Guess it is just me. Was at wind rock with the wayalife end of summer event. My silver rubi still had some nice scratches from brush we went through. It didn't bother me in the least. To me it just added character lol

jeeeep

Hooked
hey! I'm trying to eat here!
...my daughter told me to turn the volume off, it was making her cringe just from the sounds! :doh:

Brute

Hooked
reminds one of fingernails on the chalkboard...I've been thru a section like that (but not so much overhead, just overgrown on the sides) in Mojave...Brute still has the custom pin striping from that...

Definitely cringe-worthy. That would have shredded the vinyl wrap on my jeep.. I have to believe where you guys were going was worth it though! Diggin' the on-trail communications in the video too!

Strainger

Caught the Bug
That was nerve wracking, but totally understandable. If you want to get off the beaten path, sometimes the path beats back. :crazyeyes:

I haven't tried to get the scratches out of my precious one since I got her. It saves time answering the question, "You ever take her off road?" :brows:

dchotrod

Fingernails on the chalkboard aren't anything compared to that stinkin sound! None the less, when I head down a trail of that general nature I try to think of it as "exfoliating the jeep".

Draconianwinter

That was nerve wracking, but totally understandable. If you want to get off the beaten path, sometimes the path beats back. :crazyeyes:

I haven't tried to get the scratches out of my precious one since I got her. It saves time answering the question, "You ever take her off road?" :brows:

Lol funny how people no longer ask that question when they see lots of scratches on your jeep

Blueknight7777

The sound of branches in that Nature's Pinstriping video made me cringe too.

That was one really nasty section of off roading. Rocks and logs are one thing but those branches rubbing along the sides of that Jeep made me cringe. Who ever drove through that stuff was really brave and must be good friends with an auto body paint shop.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Take it as a signature to the anti mall crawler..........;).......they don't show as much on white:dont_tell:

bthomas

That's was rough. But, they're kind of like a badge of honor, or conversation starters, like comparing scars and telling the stories behind them! [emoji12]

Fires JK

Ran a lot of trails like that in Arizona, one was so bad that I had pin striping that covered the whole hood. Loved that trail.

Top Bottom