The Building of Compromise

WJCO

Meme King
If me buying the hats will keep them off of the streets for the anti-trump women who have no idea why they're even protesting.....Then I may consider.

Ddays

Hooked
If me buying the hats will keep them off of the streets for the anti-trump women who have no idea why they're even protesting.....Then I may consider.

Hahaha, What if I tell you it will - is that good enough?

Hey - bonus - with the extra loot you're gonna rake in you can buy some artillery shells for your moose cannon!

WJCO

Meme King
We just did the first oil change since installing the Rock Hard 4x4 skids. Very easy and well designed access. The opening allows for plenty of work room:

IMG_20170425_161509_127.jpg

The oil comes out with plenty of space around it so it doesn't make a mess on the skid:

IMG_20170425_161605_101.jpg

Even towards the end of the oil draining, the oil never hits the skid and drains out of the opening the whole time:

IMG_20170425_161629_776.jpg

BaddestCross

We just did the first oil change since installing the Rock Hard 4x4 skids. Very easy and well designed access. The opening allows for plenty of work room:

Even towards the end of the oil draining, the oil never hits the skid and drains out of the opening the whole time:

View attachment 255367

That's great! The one thing that really annoys me about the EVO skid is how if you're not parked on a slant or remember to put some kind of shield under the hole to drain the oil it can get in between the pan and the skid.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

View attachment 255364

The oil comes out with plenty of space around it so it doesn't make a mess on the skid:

View attachment 255365

View attachment 255367

I really like this skid, I think I'll be getting it sooner than later. Thanks for posting this

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Nice pictures! That's a real bonus to have that much space! Another good product to consider!

WJCO

Meme King
I wasn't planning on starting this today but I ended up having the time so I did. This thing will basically fasten to where the hard top was. We don't keep anything valuable in there, but we want to keep water and mud off of the cargo. I picked up some turn handle hardware on eBay so tools won't be needed to take it off. Haven't decided if we're going to paint it or carpet it.

IMG_20170429_153405_068.jpg

IMG_20170429_153448_939.jpg

IMG_20170429_153515_093.jpg

IMG_20170429_153556_436.jpg

IMG_20170429_153629_654.jpg

Top Bottom