Az group

Randy Tadevich

Randy Tadevich

We didnt get very far with it. We made an error with the lower bar on the window section. We welded it to low, however, it was to the dimension called out in the instruction. Needless to say we have to break the welds, raise it and weld it again. Hopefully this comming weekend we can get it completed.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

making a not so hard four peaks run this weekend, bunch of toyota guys that want to take their girls out. whatever we can stop for beer, and all of WAL is invited!

JeepCacher

Yeah mister it's been a while. We got wrapped up in my son's baseball and that's been our whole life the last few years. I've pm'd Eddie a couple times and we're hoping to hook up with you guys sometime this year.

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZMikeD

Hey, guys! Was just wondering if anyone is going out this weekend. I'd love to hit a trail on Saturday and it would be great to have some company.

I was thinking about the Telegraph Canyon Trail and time permitting we can exit through Box Canyon. I also know where a petroglyph site is along this route.

I'm also open to suggestions!

JKU Arizona

Hey, guys! Was just wondering if anyone is going out this weekend. I'd love to hit a trail on Saturday and it would be great to have some company.

I was thinking about the Telegraph Canyon Trail and time permitting we can exit through Box Canyon. I also know where a petroglyph site is along this route.

I'm also open to suggestions!

Mike, do you know how long this trail is? What time are you thinking of going?

I looked at the track I have and it looks like it took us 2.5 hours that particular day to run from Superior to Mineral Mtn Rd. You would add the Box Canyon time to that. I remember it being a super easy but really scenic trail. I might be game as well, depending on the time.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZMikeD

I looked at the track I have and it looks like it took us 2.5 hours that particular day to run from Superior to Mineral Mtn Rd. You would add the Box Canyon time to that. I remember it being a super easy but really scenic trail. I might be game as well, depending on the time.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
It usually takes a few hours, depending on stops. It is an easy trail but is a beautiful drive through the desert. There are a couple of places to play in the wash. I was thinking meeting 9am in Gold Canyon. I can be a little flexible on that but I'll be bringing my son and don't want to meet too early. Hope you guys can make it.

Top Bottom