Az group

Randy Tadevich

Going to be headed out your guys way next week. Would like to get together for a run or two. Going to stop in Moab for a day then the rest of my two weeks will be in the Prescott area.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Would love to meet you and do some runs, but i will be in Zion, Yellowstone and Antelope Canyon the next week and half. Will have to catch up another time. I know jku arizona is doing something in the payson area over memorial day weekend.
Going to be headed out your guys way next week. Would like to get together for a run or two. Going to stop in Moab for a day then the rest of my two weeks will be in the Prescott area.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Randy Tadevich

Surprisingly it wasn't that packed that weekend, weather was nice. Next upgrade is a sun sleeve, my left arm is now like 4 shades darker than my right arm... Half door problems.

I ended up buying an adapter to get the tire out and up on the stock carrier. But I didn't feel to confident traveling with it on an adapter on the stock carrier so I flipped my hitch under it and also strapped it. I think i'm going to weld some re-enforcement to my stock carrier and run it like that for now.

Did you ever get your roll cage finished?
I have not yet, its partially done, and I am getting really anxious to get it completed and painted. Grrrr....

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Sedona was nice over the weekend. Spent all day Saturday exploring Sedona. We ended up meeting a bunch of family up there and I took my brother-in-law with his kids and my oldest around the trails. It was fun.

I'll be in Payson memorial Day weekend (5/26 - 5/29) camping if anyone is around the area and wants to hit up some trails (Payette draw).

Here's a few pics of our Sedona trip, I didn't get much pics because I felt bad asking my brotherinlaw to get off and snap a pic. There was another Jeep JKU in our camping group but he didn't want to take it out because his axle was leaking.

View attachment 259059

View attachment 259060

View attachment 259061

View attachment 259062

View attachment 259063

View attachment 259064

View attachment 259065

View attachment 259066

View attachment 259067

View attachment 259068

Very nice pics! I enjoy going up to that area quite a lot. Enough that I usually don't get too bothered by the tourists and local weirdos.:D

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
My buddy signed up for a group run. Guess everyone is meeting at the fire station in Jerome around 9:15am. I'm staying in Prescott Valley. You staying at the Prescott national forest?

Top Bottom