Download the NEW WAYALIFE App for iOS and Android

USMC Wrangler

Just figured out you can put the app in night mode. Much easier on the eyes. Thanks for giving me the option.
View attachment 226521

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's great! I stumbled upon that a few days back and appreciate it too! [emoji106]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay boys and girls, it looks like we've finally got a fix for the quoted attached images. Please stand by... :cool:

Kaylinator

Is it possible to add some kind of filter in settings so we can filter out forums we don't want to see on the "What's New" page? For example, don't need to see the infirmary when I'm looking for Jeep stuff...

PokerStogey

Is it possible to add some kind of filter in settings so we can filter out forums we don't want to see on the "What's New" page? For example, don't need to see the infirmary when I'm looking for Jeep stuff...

Just enter/exit the app under the "Forum" menu as opposed to the "What's New" and you choose what you want to look at...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Just enter/exit the app under the "Forum" menu as opposed to the "What's New" and you choose what you want to look at...

Correct. This is my view, opening the app under the forums menu.

IMG_7948.jpg

Or you could enter under subscribed or participated posts. I'm sorry all that stuff pops up in the app feed. It does get moved to the Infirmary, for a reason. Unfortunately, it shows up in the what's new section.

Last edited:

Kaylinator

Anybody able to get notifications to work in the Android app? Never been able to get them to work. Odd, as Tapatalk does give me notifications and this is just a custom version of that app.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Anybody able to get notifications to work in the Android app? Never been able to get them to work. Odd, as Tapatalk does give me notifications and this is just a custom version of that app.

Nope, stopped working for me a few months back.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

My notifications started working again once the update was pushed. I would delete the app and reinstall

Top Bottom