Winter Is Coming: WhiteWalker Build

R3D4UM

I've determined that the members on here are like drug dealers. They show you all these great products and make you want it. Then I spend all my money buying new things. Case in point I just bought 5 of these from 4Wheelparts.

IMG_2593.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Yes...it's worse than heroin...possibly only thing worse is fishing gear (I'm now expanding into fly fishing...my wife is starting to get nervous)

R3D4UM

Yes...it's worse than heroin...possibly only thing worse is fishing gear (I'm now expanding into fly fishing...my wife is starting to get nervous)

I had a roommate back in my first year of college that tied flys; it was an art form and requires a lot of patience. If you get good though I'm sure you will enjoy it. It does add more weight to the Jeep when you plan for a fishing/camping trip along with any wheeling along the way. Just another reason to keep upgrading.

R3D4UM

IMG_2600.JPG IMG_2603.JPG

I fit the spare on the back and took the advice of others on here to make sure the tire was tight against the carrier. Two plumbers fittings that are 1 1/4" X 1 1/4" fit perfect over the factory stoppers. I trimmed off about 1/4" to ensure the lug nuts had enough threads to be safe. Only downside is that now my spare doesn't match the rest of the vehicle until next Tuesday when I get the lift kit installed.

R3D4UM

Gotta admit, kinda stoked to see the lift and tires on. You've got to be bouncing off the walls.

I can't wait, not sure if the wife is more excited or I am; I'll get Whitewalker back tomorrow. I'm sure the only way people make it through the day when the Jeep is in the shop is by having a second one or buying parts. In Eddie's case he just kept buying more and more Jeeps.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Build looks good. I like the looks of the narrow metalcloak flares. Thought about going that route and fenderless. Are you going to get the flares for the rear?

Top Bottom