2015 OEM Nav Unit for Sale RHB 430N (Denver, CO)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why are you guys jumping on to someone who's responding to my post? The rules are no posting for sale, not asking to buy. I get it but think that's the wrong call here.

The post was two weeks ago. The classifieds are for active members only. Classifieds include buying and selling. Clearly you don't get it.

Lastly, your opinion on this matter was no requested here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
The post was two weeks ago. The classifieds are for active members only. Classifieds include buying and selling. Clearly you don't get it.

Lastly, your opinion on this matter was no requested here.

Nor was yours Overlander. I'd tell you to get a life but I know that advice is lost. Happy Tuesday.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sorry to bust your bubble, but "Active Members" seems pretty self explanatory to me. If you have an issue with Eddie's rules then you might want to take it up with Eddie.

I get the feeling Overlander's direct nature rubs you the wrong way or offends your delicate sensibilities. I, for one, have always found it refreshing. Nobody is above the rules and nobody gets special treatment. That's the way it should be.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nor was yours Overlander. I'd tell you to get a life but I know that advice is lost. Happy Tuesday.

My opinion was not given. I helped you understand what this forum was about. It was not my opinion as my opinion of you, Hillary and your libtard people's are a whole different conversation.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure what is more surprising 1) the thread revival or 2) the vaginal sand. :idontknow:

GraniteCrystal

The analogy of a garage sale or antique sale has been used before. We don't want some stranger showing up to our garage sale and trying to sell his crap. We also don't want someone coming in and scooping up the good deals before active members have a chance. That all makes sense.

Then there's Jack. Posted his item almost 6 months ago. Everyone has long since left the garage sale uninterested in his item. Poor guy can't find a buyer (I empathize...see also my Rubicon wheels and KO2s). Then along comes a stranger who's interested in his item. What a stroke of luck! Am I offended that the stranger saw that no one was around anymore, no one wanted his item, and thus, offered to buy it? No. I'm not. I'm happy my friend Jack found someone to take it off his hands.

Another analogy...I'm a consultant and often work at my clients place of business. I'm not one of their employees so I'm a 2nd class citizen in that regard (ie inactive member). When they bring in food, do I jump in line? No. I politely let all their employees go first and once everything is cold and only the veggie tray is left, do I stop and grab a few items. And they want me to! The food is going to waste anyway.

Note: in no way do I expect this post to change anything but I figured I'd add to the discussion for fun.

Trail JK

The analogy of a garage sale or antique sale has been used before. We don't want some stranger showing up to our garage sale and trying to sell his crap. We also don't want someone coming in and scooping up the good deals before active members have a chance. That all makes sense.

Then there's Jack. Posted his item almost 6 months ago. Everyone has long since left the garage sale uninterested in his item. Poor guy can't find a buyer (I empathize...see also my Rubicon wheels and KO2s). Then along comes a stranger who's interested in his item. What a stroke of luck! Am I offended that the stranger saw that no one was around anymore, no one wanted his item, and thus, offered to buy it? No. I'm not. I'm happy my friend Jack found someone to take it off his hands.

Another analogy...I'm a consultant and often work at my clients place of business. I'm not one of their employees so I'm a 2nd class citizen in that regard (ie inactive member). When they bring in food, do I jump in line? No. I politely let all their employees go first and once everything is cold and only the veggie tray is left, do I stop and grab a few items. And they want me to! The food is going to waste anyway.

Note: in no way do I expect this post to change anything but I figured I'd add to the discussion for fun.

Cool story...
Poor friend Jack should try craigslist.

jagrubb99

Doesn't matter if the post has had much interest or not, the inactive member is using the community for his own personal gain. It is my understanding this area of the forum, whether buying or selling, is off limits for those not active, as it should be.

Top Bottom