MOAB TRIP May 18 - June 2nd

I don't know exactly what I am going to be doing this summer because I am a college student and do not have a job lined up quite yet. But, put me down as a maybe if you still want people to go! I also have to do a couple upgrades before I can wheel too hard! Sounds like the trip will be a blast and I hope I can make it!

I don't know exactly what I am going to be doing this summer because I am a college student and do not have a job lined up quite yet. But, put me down as a maybe if you still want people to go! I also have to do a couple upgrades before I can wheel too hard! Sounds like the trip will be a blast and I hope I can make it!

I'm a college student too at the moment, I'm leaving for Moab right after I get out for summer.

LarryG

I'm going to add this to my calendar. We will be at EJS, but this looks to be shaping up nicely. I have a couple of chess pieces to deal with, but should be able to make those moves......

Bigtuna

I was just talking to another Jeeping friend about getting out there 'this year.
We both have never been there. This might work for us. I'll check the dates.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
So I was finally able to pick my vacation and holiday for the year. I have off May 22nd to June 1st. Question now is, will I still be able to make it out there? As long as I can work a night or two of overtime then yes.

JJK

I'm planning on being in Moab from the 20th till the 25th. I'd like to meet up and do some trails with everyone. I also plan on doing some mountain biking.

Last edited:
Hey all, so I'm planning on being there the 19th-22nd. But I may also be able to come back down the following Saturday (late) and hang around until Monday(Memorial Day) evening. Who all is going to be down there during those two weekends?

Top Bottom