Dynatrac BLACK FRIDAY ProGrip SALE

Just purchased a DynaTrac ProRock 44

Just purchased a DynaTrac ProRock 44 housing and I intend to swap my current Rubi internals to it... Anyone know if DynaTrac will install/setup my rubi gears to their ProRock if I bring it all down (I can tear my stuff out of my old housing)?? What would they charge for this service?? Or anyone know who would be able to do a R&P setup in Orange County/Riverside area and price?? I should have my Dynatrac in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

NotInStock

WJCO

Meme King
Just purchased a DynaTrac ProRock 44 housing and I intend to swap my current Rubi internals to it... Anyone know if DynaTrac will install/setup my rubi gears to their ProRock if I bring it all down (I can tear my stuff out of my old housing)?? What would they charge for this service?? Or anyone know who would be able to do a R&P setup in Orange County/Riverside area and price?? I should have my Dynatrac in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

NotInStock

Yes, they have the ability to do everything from wheel end to wheel end. I'm sure they will charge. Call them for a quote. They are very helpful

Top Bottom