JSpecs Join Forces!

Installed my 2.5" JSPEC Suspension a few months ago.

In hindsight, I should have purchased longer rear sway bar links and installed them while putting the lift on. The instructions call for you to drill 1.25" higher into the rear sway bar axle mounts so you can reuse the stock rear links. I did a terrible job of drilling my new mounting hole and feel I was a little too close to the edge of the rear sway bar mounting bracket. Just a little FYI for anyone looking to get the same kit.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the outcome! Progress pictures from stock to lifted with larger tires.

20170415_141551.jpg 20170505_081622.jpg 20170521_083559.jpg

I actually have jspec 3.5 in my garage. The springs I assume are black, can or do people color those if they want? Anyone done that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've heard of people powder coating springs before, but I have no experience with painting them. I'm not sure how a rattle can paint would hold up on a spring, however you could always touch them up.

210JKU

Awesome Jeeps everyone! Went through the entire post, but didn't seem to see any comparison to the Enforcer(unless I missed it).

If anyone has any personal comparisons please let me know. I'm either going w/the 3.5 JSpec/JKonnect or Evo Enforcer.

I would rather have soft springs since it's my daily, but down the road I plan to take my Jeep out on camping trips so it'll be a little loaded at that point.

If the JKS gives a pretty smooth ride and won't sag I may go this route. Thanks for any input/advice!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome Jeeps everyone! Went through the entire post, but didn't seem to see any comparison to the Enforcer(unless I missed it).

If anyone has any personal comparisons please let me know. I'm either going w/the 3.5 JSpec/JKonnect or Evo Enforcer.

I would rather have soft springs since it's my daily, but down the road I plan to take my Jeep out on camping trips so it'll be a little loaded at that point.

If the JKS gives a pretty smooth ride and won't sag I may go this route. Thanks for any input/advice!

This thread may help: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/37001-Jspec-3-5

GraniteCrystal

Pursesnatcher just did a comparison ride in my rig and in David's rig. He may pop in and comment on what he felt the differences are.

210JKU

Installed my 2.5" JSPEC Suspension a few months ago.

In hindsight, I should have purchased longer rear sway bar links and installed them while putting the lift on. The instructions call for you to drill 1.25" higher into the rear sway bar axle mounts so you can reuse the stock rear links. I did a terrible job of drilling my new mounting hole and feel I was a little too close to the edge of the rear sway bar mounting bracket. Just a little FYI for anyone looking to get the same kit.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the outcome! Progress pictures from stock to lifted with larger tires.

View attachment 260230 View attachment 260231 View attachment 260232

Are you running 35s or 37s w/the 2.5 lift?

210JKU

For those that have have the JSpec lift...How much lift did you actually get once installed? I read some reviews and one mentioned w/the 2.5 he got 3" upfront and 3.25" in the rear.

Top Bottom