NIB doesn't mean used, you dips-hit.

Ddays

Hooked
Mudmobeeler. He also has a hybrid transgendered cat with a rattle on its tail.

Hahaha, yup, those are all part of the mudman's menagerie! I used to have a bunch of bags of chips but they've gone all stale....:idontknow:

Edit: We did happen to pick up a new dog. Goofy looking as hell. Maybe we should name him Dips-hit?!

dips-hit dog.jpg

Last edited:

Modit

I hit my shoe with Skoal, yesterday. Am I a dips-hit?
Yes. Unless by Skoal, you mean Cope. :D
Every once in a while I really miss dipping. Mostly when I'm playing with things that can cut me or burn me or both. Or after eating a powdered doughnut with axle grease covered fingers.
Or thinking back to high school, sitting in a tree stand just outside of Eupora MS on a frosty winter morning hoping I see a buck so I'll have an excuse to be late for school.

Man that is some hard wired addictive shit. It's been about 6 years.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Every once in a while I really miss dipping. Mostly when I'm playing with things that can cut me or burn me or both. Or after eating a powdered doughnut with axle grease covered fingers.
Or thinking back to high school, sitting in a tree stand just outside of Eupora MS on a frosty winter morning hoping I see a buck so I'll have an excuse to be late for school.

Copenhagen is like crack

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Man you aint kidding. Three years off that stuff and I can still smell a can from across the room when someone else opens it lol. Now I chew gum likes its out of style. Nicotine wont get me the aspartame will

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
What ever happened to those kitties for trade? Haven't seen those in awhile.

Were they Ddays? Lol I cant remember.

Mudmobeeler. He also has a hybrid transgendered cat with a rattle on its tail.

Oh shit. I'll get in on that. I'll mate it with my forked tongue bullfrog.

Hahaha, yup, those are all part of the mudman's menagerie! I used to have a bunch of bags of chips but they've gone all stale....:idontknow:

Edit: We did happen to pick up a new dog. Goofy looking as hell. Maybe we should name him Dips-hit?!

View attachment 233735

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1481214328.331511.jpg

I still got these two kitties, nobody wants them for some reason.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1481214381.964929.jpg

This one too.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1481214411.384465.jpg

Still got this cute little guy too. But I have to keep him separated from the others. He has a bad temperament and does not play well with others.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1481214510.661018.jpg

I still got the chips but think they might be going stale. Idk though.

jagrubb99

Top Bottom