VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - Bumps & Bruises on Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 2]

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
You both always do such an incredible job of taking us on an adventure that expresses, in so many ways, the love and appreciation of the rugged beauty known as Jeep that we all gravitate towards and aspire to.
Thank you for sharing and stoking the fires of our passions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubicon310

After watching this video, you've inspired me to learn how to weld. After the holidays, I will sign up to some welding classes and attempt to learn how to weld. Great job with the progress on Jane! She's coming along nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

I used to restore antigue cars years ago. I know how much work is involved, i can only imagine how much filming adds to the work. Great job

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Another really awesome video! I really need to find the time to learn how to weld so that I can get an old Jeep too.

rich67

Caught the Bug
Wow. Great video, and I am very envious of your garage, tools, and prowess working with vehicles. Thanks for sharing this.

Damtall55

Eddie,

Great video as usual!! I like the way it is coming together. One question from a noob and a non-welder, how would you fix the hole of rust on the panel you were working on? Would it be like fixing a hole in drywall (screen patch and spackle)? Thanks!!

Big Mike

JeepJeep75

Some may look at an old jeep like Jane and see some fresh paint on her and not think much at all about the amount of work that was laid down under the paint. Thank you for showing us some of those hidden details that you are putting into this project. It's truly an amazing amount of work that is involved in a project like Jane. Thank you both (camera-girl Cindy!) for bringing us along on this garage adventure!! [emoji106][emoji3]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You both always do such an incredible job of taking us on an adventure that expresses, in so many ways, the love and appreciation of the rugged beauty known as Jeep that we all gravitate towards and aspire to.
Thank you for sharing and stoking the fires of our passions.

Thank you so much for that. For sure, Cindy and I do have a passion for Jeeps and we're always eager to share it with others. We're so glad that you enjoy what we do.

Great progress looking really good and i know it's a lot of work aha. I love how it's almost like a tv show great job on the filming!

LOL!! I don't know if what we've done is anything close to a TV show but we're flattered that you'd say as much :blush:

After watching this video, you've inspired me to learn how to weld. After the holidays, I will sign up to some welding classes and attempt to learn how to weld. Great job with the progress on Jane! She's coming along nicely!

That's awesome and it's definitely where I'd begin! I'm far from being a great welder but projects like this do force you to do it more and more and that more than anything will help you to get better.

It's coming along great! Curious what you used to get the like new shine to those wheels?

I'll have to double check with Cindy as she's the one who shined them up but I believe she used Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish on them. Pretty amazing stuff to bring a 42 year old wheel back to life like that. :crazyeyes:

I used to restore antigue cars years ago. I know how much work is involved, i can only imagine how much filming adds to the work. Great job

Well, I don't know if I'd call what we're doing "restoring" but we are trying our best to help this CJ along and make her look better. That being said, filming does add to the work and really does slow things down but we're glad that we're doing it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great video Eddie!

Question, how far off was the rocker guard from the floor pan? Didn't look like you needed to jack it up to high to line it back up to stitch it

Top Bottom