When Things Go Wrong

Brute

Hooked
Not a Jeep but a good video on what not to do.I especially like how the dude is not concerned about his passengers
but is worried about his dozen or so spare tires and assorted natty light boxes!

I don't think I've ever seen an idiot like this on the trail...his crap is loose in the bed, not strapped down; driving with his arm out the window; parts falling out of the chassis, yet he's still trying to climb the hill...I hope he hasn't passed his genes onto another generation...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I don't think I've ever seen an idiot like this on the trail...his crap is loose in the bed, not strapped down; driving with his arm out the window; parts falling out of the chassis, yet he's still trying to climb the hill...I hope he hasn't passed his genes onto another generation...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
You could see he had the 5 mile gaze going on during the close up of him. He was hammered. I can't stand drinking while on the trail.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Those are the kind of people that give wheeling a bad name. I hate running into these guys on the trail. They back it up and act like idiots and A-holes which eventually cause some areas and trails to get closed.

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

WJCO

Meme King
Not a Jeep but a good video on what not to do.I especially like how the dude is not concerned about his passengers
but is worried about his dozen or so spare tires and assorted natty light boxes!

This is why you don't bang your relatives.

Top Bottom