Y'all are fucking stupid. Go fuck yourselves.

LS3 vers Hemi

This is why awareness needs to be brought forward. Everyone is skeptical of someone who says they have PTSD. Are you scared because I have PTSD? I have it! If someone says "I have cancer" you're all for support. PTSD/TBI are injuries anyone can get. So if you don't like me doing something for others then just ignore my post on the subject.

parati ad omnia!

LS3 vers Hemi

I don't think anyone is afraid of anyone with PTSD. I think I'm just confused on where this thread is going in general...I'm sorry for your PTSD, but you really should have just asked Hemi or LS. PTSD has nothing to do with it. That said, I'd go with an LS swap if you're going to do one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This is why awareness needs to be brought forward. Everyone is skeptical of someone who says they have PTSD. Are you scared because I have PTSD? I have it! If someone says "I have cancer" you're all for support. PTSD/TBI are injuries anyone can get. So if you don't like me doing something for others then just ignore my post on the subject.

parati ad omnia!

Not scared at all. If you have PTSD maybe get help instead of trying to build your jeep on someone else's dime.

And to keep this thread on track, LS sounds cool.

WJCO

Meme King
I dont see how building a Jeep for all the bullshit in today's world brings awareness. We've all been through tough bullshit in this world, It's called life. I have a lot of friends and family in the military, some have seen more than others or been through more than others. I'm sure they'll never be the same. But I don't think any of them are bringing awareness to their emotions, at least they haven't told me about it and they don't have any stickers on their vehicles. I have some pretty cool Wayalife stickers on my Jeep though. To each their own.

Edit: Oh, LS. Hemis have problems with their valve seats coming out.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
LS3 vers Hemi

I fail to see what PTSD has to do with asking about a V8 swap, unless you are soliciting donations.

And PTSD is real, I know. It has just about ruined my relative's life.

Last edited:

parati ad omnia!

You missed it, and yet hit in right on the head of why I said what I said. This has nothing to do with PTSD or does it? This is how it always turns out...... don't turn your thread into a pissing match on what PTSD is or if you have it or not! Were you talking LS or Hemi OR..... PTSD?

WJCO

Meme King
After those threats, looks like overlander is going to have to build his Jeep to bring awareness to safe spaces :grayno:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
LSs are a lot lighter than HEMIs. LS would be my personal choice.

And having any disabilities does not give you the right to threaten someone because they don't agree with you.

I'm now well "aware" of how big of an ass you are.

Top Bottom