without people like me you would only have the same 10 people in your circle-jerk

lidless07X

13 pages of b/s and insults from the same 10 people in the circle -jerk all because a guy made some kick-ass sliders. You clowns have shown countless members here what butt hurt vaginas you really are. Bravo !!

WJCO

Meme King
13 pages of b/s and insults from the same 10 people in the circle -jerk all because a guy made some kick-ass sliders. You clowns have shown countless members here what butt hurt vaginas you really are. Bravo !!

Fuck. Did I miss the circle jerk again?!?! Well, at least I know on the next one, your sorry ass wont be there.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Fuck. Did I miss the circle jerk again?!?! Well, at least I know on the next one, your sorry ass wont be there.
Just a heads up but the next circle jerk is at Tanks house on the 22nd. Bring baby wipes and don't make eye contact with Adam he gets all freaked out. See you there!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Almost 15,000 posts in a year and a half coupled with putting pink accents on your JK, aand you drive a grocery getter WJ ? Something tells me you order your Starbucks Latte with extra cream.

you are a homo with no life.

Hey, Lidless! Since you're such a fan of my wife's build thread, I wanted you to be the first to know there's a new update over there. I've even included a link right to the post for you. You are welcome! :thumb:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?39727-The-Building-of-Compromise&p=882948&viewfull=1#post882948

longarmwj

Almost 15,000 posts in a year and a half coupled with putting pink accents on your JK, aand you drive a grocery getter WJ ? Something tells me you order your Starbucks Latte with extra cream.

you are a homo with no life.

WJs are awesome. Fuck you

Top Bottom