Wayalife All Time Funniest or Most Sarcastic Posts

WJCO

Meme King
Absolute classic.

So many people talk shit about this forum because assholes like you feel the need to try to make a buck off of the forum when you don't even contribute. Tell you what, I'm gonna come sell my shit at your next garage sale, see if you don't call me out on it. But based off of your thoughts, I should be perfectly fine to set up at your place to sell my shit. So when you call me out on it, I'm gonna say "man, now I see why so many of your neighbors talk shit about you."

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wait you want to lock a dirty 30 with chromoly axles, and run 37's. Why on earth spend all that money and not look at doing a D44? That's like getting a BJ from a really fat chick, might be enjoyable at the moment but once your load blows you still have to look at a hot mess.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Funny Shit!

WJCO

Meme King
If I had to choose between running a Grumper for free, and dragging my ballsack through a hundred miles of broken glass and rusty nails, in the middle of the desert in the middle of summer, with a mask feeding me Whoopie Goldberg's queef as my only source of oxygen only to be met by a rabid bear who showers me with the day old piss of Caitlyn Jenner, I would choose the latter.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Top Bottom