Wayalife All Time Funniest or Most Sarcastic Posts

jesse3638

Hooked
Glad I could help. I agree people who aren't drs telling me what's good to eat and not to eat because it's the latest feed on facebook are stupid. Don't eat a lot of unhealthy fats and refined sugars, watch your meal portions, exercise for 30 mins a day and you're good. Pretty simple. Crossfit is the latest fad and will be gone in 5 years or less. Especially once more medical evidence comes out supporting injury and rhabdo.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
IF you were active here and tried searching first instead of going all retard on post #1, perhaps you could have found your answer and avoided kicking over the fucking beehive?

You're welcome.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

SSTM714

"I see that your PM privileges were revoked because you're kind of a douchebag. Happy Easter!"

... I'm still laughing at this one.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
A good one today from AZ Explorer:

If that concept is too complicated, and you are a troll, then you should stick to simpler things like trying to get your sister's tooth out of your foreskin, or balancing your laptop on the back of whatever barnyard animal you're standing behind. If thats a tough guy comment, I may have had too much kool-aid.:yup:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Glad it was entertaining to the regulars at least. I really do try to stay out of those kinds of arguments, but sometimes the low road is funnier.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Before you leave can I have your autograph? Never said you didn't as I explained. Just makes it easier to listen had introduced yourself and said up front "Hey everyone, I'm Juan Badass and have driven everything from the space shuttle to your mom off road". You may have established some more credibility.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
A good one from Longarmwj

Ahh yes, Rough Country.

You see, Rough Country is like an ugly girlfriend. You go out and see all your friends with these top shelf girlfriends, and you feel left out. So you go out, and just pick one up wherever you can find her. It serves its purpose but pretty soon she starts sagging and making funny noises, and honestly you've always been embarrassed to be seen with her anyway, so you order up a top shelf replacement.

Then one night she comes by unannounced and sees the new top shelf kit laying in the garage spread out with her joints all greased up, and things get awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom