Long time 2000 XJ owner, finally mod ready

cleanEG

Looks great! I love the ORFAB bumper and I put a small 21 inch led light bar under the bull bar on mine. I have to say that the best light mod I did was the truck Lite led headlights. It made it so much easier to drive at night

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SMOKYMANCE

Thanks guys!
Its been slow progress, but some progress is better than none. I was hoping to finish by now but work etc been keeping be super busy. Needed longer studs for the rear axle so that set me back a bit, also had to drill and tap the unibody for the new cross member that comes with the long arm kit which took a bit, as well as replace the trans mount. Snapped a brake line in the front so that has to be re-routed. got into it so I might as well as get SS braided lines front and back.
Got the rear axle mounted, she just needs to be angled after we put her on her own four and measure the pinion angle to align with the slip yoke, which still has to be installed.
Front axle is out and waiting for some welding of the c gussets and truss kit, paint, then its new u joints (6 month old moog joints gave a crap) and new brake lines and she's ready to be installed.
New front JKS track bar came in as well and had to enlarge the mounting holes to get it to fit the new larger bolts.
After some little work she should at least stand on her own tires.

Last edited:
Top Bottom