Rubicon wheels - Denver

GraniteCrystal

Bump. DeJkUnlimited just sold his Hard Rock wheels (don't look as good IMO) and KM2s (don't perform as well in my opinion) for $1500.

Last edited:

ScoobyCarolanNC

I disagree. Already been offered $800 without the wheel spacers. BFG mud terrains suck. KO2s are awesome. For this exact setup your looking at $300-500 for the wheels off CL in Denver, another $1125 for the tires from DTD (I just priced it out), and another $100-200 for wheel spacers. That's $1525-1825 for what I'm selling for $1100.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Your price is right on. I just paid $1400 for take-offs with 3000 miles & the guys shocks & springs. I'd have paid $1100 for the wheels and spacers.

Sent from my duck blind.

GraniteCrystal

Bump to top. These should be available next Saturday the 25th for pickup or delivery. Willing to deliver if within reasonable distance of Denver.

Journeyman

I hope you get what you want for these! I've got five if these wheels just taking up space. Makes me think I need to do some posting on Craigslist, cause I've got jeep parts piling up [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Trade for regular KMs and Rubicon wheels? [emoji23] just kidding brother. Great price on these, someone buy them!!!! I would have if these were available and in my area when I bought my Rubi wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom