Strange that you Wayalife would bark at me like you had sand in your pussy

I'm building a jeep to raise awareness of Animal Cracker rights. Help me support this worthy cause because we need to bring a face to the ACLM (Animal Cracker Lives Matter) movement.

I'd also like to point out that the very name (Animal CRACKER) is racist. I'll be building a different jeep to raise awareness of how racist the Animal Cracker kingdom is. Noting that the gorilla is by far the most under represented animal in all of the Animal CRACKERdom. Again, your support will be greatly appreciated - and expected, lest you be labeled a racist.

Thanks for your support!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm building a jeep to raise awareness of Animal Cracker rights. Help me support this worthy cause because we need to bring a face to the ACLM (Animal Cracker Lives Matter) movement.

I'd also like to point out that the very name (Animal CRACKER) is racist. I'll be building a different jeep to raise awareness of how racist the Animal Cracker kingdom is. Noting that the gorilla is by far the most under represented animal in all of the Animal CRACKERdom. Again, your support will be greatly appreciated - and expected, lest you be labeled a racist.

Thanks for your support!

Fuck your animal crackers! I'm gonna start with the legs and then bite off their heads just to spite you

JKbrick

Thanks for your support!

So how is this considered a cracker? I'm confused
IMG_0664.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom