Show Your Rocker Skin and Slider Combos.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I have side steps at the moment and would like to change it up. I am wanting to do both eventually and would like to pair Rubi Rails with some skins in the future. I am looking at factory rails as well as aftermarket sliders paired with skins that you guys are running. Can be same brand of both and want to see a mix of brand combos too. Thanks in advance.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I have side steps at the moment and would like to change it up. I am wanting to do both eventually and would like to pair Rubi Rails with some skins in the future. I am looking at factory rails as well as aftermarket sliders paired with skins that you guys are running. Can be same brand of both and want to see a mix of brand combos too. Thanks in advance.

IMG_1737.jpg

Standard Evo/Evo

My former Evo/ Rubi rails IMG_4061.jpg

desertrunner

On my last JKUR I ran a set of poison spyder skins with the stock rubi rails. I really liked the super clean simple look and the rubi rails held up pretty damn good for me even in CO on the big rocks. Only down side was they don't do much to keep the body off the rocks so I did get some use out of the skins. I did like this set up so much though that I'm gonna do the exact same thing on my new 2 dr. Already picked up a set of cheap rubi rails and Evo skins sitting in the garage.

1005077_3280311862999_158041434_n.jpeg
17516_3280313063029_1864902933_n.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
On my last JKUR I ran a set of poison spyder skins with the stock rubi rails. I really liked the super clean simple look and the rubi rails held up pretty damn good for me even in CO on the big rocks. Only down side was they don't do much to keep the body off the rocks so I did get some use out of the skins. I did like this set up so much though that I'm gonna do the exact same thing on my new 2 dr. Already picked up a set of cheap rubi rails and Evo skins sitting in the garage.

View attachment 238058
View attachment 238059

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 238060

Poison Spyder skins and sliders.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 238061

PSC Brawler rockers. A boat side slider which attach to the skin. They work for a step as well.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking good guys! Keep 'em coming!:thumb:

Top Bottom