Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Almost too shiny, gotta beat these suckers up a bit lol

Beautiful, Mike. Looks great.

View attachment 260330

Thanks! Great to have the jeep back.

Looks like shit, better sell it. ;)

Lol kidding. Looks really good dude!!!

Thanks man! You'll never see this jeep for sale :bleh:

I thought you were going with the high clearnace long arms?

That was the plan all along. But the high clearance brackets aren't bolt on coilover friendly and required a lot of additional cutting, re-welding, and a lot more time and money invested in the shop. I decided it wasn't worth it and just went with the normal mount set-up...just like you!

Let's get those chambers scratched up at the SNG next weekend!

Full float hubs are sexy AF.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh yea, for sure. At the SNG, let's make serious plans for our next wheeling trip!

Looks really sharp man

Enjoy !

Thanks man!

Those chambers look sweet!!!

Thanks Nate! Really like the way they turned out. It just doesn't feel right to not have them scratched up...which will change soon enough!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
:cheesy::cheesy: I'm trying my best over here :bleh:

3t6gti.jpg

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

Lets break those bad boys in [emoji48]
Ill make an exception to wheeling in summer to see that bad boy in action :thumb:

Edit: Big freakin congrats man!

AdrockTT

Looking good Mike! It'll be nice to put all that gear to work.

Why didn't you just break in the gears at the shop? Mine ran the diffs on jackstands w 4WD engaged then swapped all the fluids. I rolled out of the shop broken in and am going wheeling this weekend. Could always do it at home too...

Looks awesome[emoji106]

Thanks!

Lets break those bad boys in [emoji48]
Ill make an exception to wheeling in summer to see that bad boy in action :thumb:

Edit: Big freakin congrats man!

I second the motion.

Thanks Nick! Yea, we need to get out soon. We have that SNG coming up next weekend. We should try to work out a weekend in June that works for us. Wolf Caves calling our names.

Looking good Mike! It'll be nice to put all that gear to work.

Why didn't you just break in the gears at the shop? Mine ran the diffs on jackstands w 4WD engaged then swapped all the fluids. I rolled out of the shop broken in and am going wheeling this weekend. Could always do it at home too...

Thanks Adam! Never really thought about breaking the gears in at the shop. We're heading to San Antonio this weekend to hang out with some family, so that'll take care of close to 400 of the 500 break-in miles. And I was way too anxious to see how the long arms feel. AND it's my daily driver so we needed it back ASAP lol.

Those wheels look beautiful

Thanks Clay! I'm really glad I went with the chambers.

Top Bottom