JKU Rear seat recline kit install

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
We installed this kit in less than an hour yesterday. Bolts were tight but nothing cray. We'll see how the kids like today on our 7 hr ride home.

WJCO

Meme King
Just got back from a 16 hour round trip, all highway. Kids fell asleep with this kit perfect, no falling forward. :thumb:

thombull

Does anyone know if this will work with the Tuffy lockbox installed? The reason I ask is the back of the seat is about one to one and half inches away from the box now.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Does anyone know if this will work with the Tuffy lockbox installed? The reason I ask is the back of the seat is about one to one and half inches away from the box now.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

According to their website it does, however, I would double check with them just to be safe : https://www.warpigoffroad.com/product/jeep-seat-spacers/

"This kit is specifically for 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4 door). This kit works with most aftermarket rear storage add-ons such as Ace Engineering’s rear rack and Tuffy lock box and because it’s adjustable, you can have confidence that it will work with whatever you install in the back because you are in control of how your seat is set up."

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Is there anything like this for the front seats? At 6’3” the front seats are awful for support. If they bucketed a little it would be so worth it. I’ve looked before but never saw anything other than stacking washers which I’m not really excited to do.

Top Bottom