Show your 2 doors on 35's stating lift you are running.

Kyle7R

Snapchat-2233277067706269456.jpg

Here's an old photo, running the 4 door springs and 35's.

I need to take some pictures since upgrading to the EVO level and 2" spacer for the rear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

mauijim

I bought my 2012 sport 4 months ago and had these 35's and 20" rims on it. Not really a fan of the 20" rims but this jeep was in great shape and low miles. And the price was right. I bought it with the intent to upgrade at my pace with PR 44/60's or PR 60's and the EVO Enforcer and 37's. I'm not sure what lift is on it as I'm new to this.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 373

Kyle7R

You've seen it before, but Evo leveling kit and 35's!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That is one good looking rig :thumb:
View attachment 239978
View attachment 239979

2.5" Rubicon Express coil lift, 35x12.50 BFG AT KO2's.

You have any clearance issues with those full flares? I been thinking about switching back. I've got a set laying around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
This thread type pops up about once every 3 months. Fine with me! I like posting pics of my 2 door. 2010 Mountain Edition with a RE 2.5" lift and Cooper SST Pros 315/70/17.
IMG_0054.jpg

BaddestCross

20170114_100009.jpg
20170114_100103.jpg

EVO 2" Plush in front, OME 2" HD in back, brake line extensions, bump stop extensions, longer sway links in rear, moved factory rear sway links to the front, Rancho 3" 9000XLs all around, Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17. My wheels have 4.5" of back spacing, so I didn't need to run spacers and the tires don't rub anything when the steering is cranked to full stop.

Stupid me forgot to snap some photos today when I went up in the hills to flex it and test clearances. Looks like I'm good in front and pretty close in the rear. I may trim some pinch seam and a little bit of the inner lip of the fenders just to be safe, but I really don't think it's 100% necessary.

I'm really happy with how my rig is turning out... Wouldn't have been able to get it this far without the awesome folks in this forum!

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

Boardsurfer runs 35s on OEM gears. Went up the canyon with him one day and he seemed to have tons of power and said he's pretty happy with it. Good looking rig too.

He had a supercharger

I have a supercharger? :D I dont. No engine mods at all. This is a 3" Mopar lift installed by the dealer before I bought it. It is actually not bad. The steering setup was a disaster though, so that's all I have changed. Drag link flip, track bar bracket, new tie rod, steering stabilizer, and EVO LCAs. No rush to change anything else.

315 Coopers on Machete Beadlocks.

LCQWWd3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom