Colorado Guys - special trail ride for foster kids

GraniteCrystal

Awesome time yesterday. Big thanks to everyone (Jack, Jake, Ed, Jeff, Andrew and Roxanne, and Ben) that came out. Ed flew from Hawaii and drove from Seattle in his Brute for this. Andrew came straight off work at 5am to do it; 30+ hours awake. Thanks for sacrifices made by all...time off work, away from family, etc. Also thanks to Eddie for letting me post this up.

Here are some pics. Hope the other guys add some as well.

IMG_20170608_091238.jpg

IMG_20170608_093916.jpg

IMG_20170608_100742.jpg

IMG_20170608_102459.jpg

Thanks for the spot Jeff!
IMG_20170608_103105.jpg

IMG_20170608_114516.jpg

IMG_20170608_170902.jpg

Brute

Hooked
It was great meeting everyone and putting faces on your forum names...it was especially good to meet you Scott...

The kids really enjoyed the time on the trail...scenery was beautiful with great views of Pikes Peak...let's make this an annual event

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Awesome thing to do man .. no doubt about it .... glad you guys all had a good time and hope the kids enjoyed it as well ...heck if I would have came across this thread sooner I would have for sure took some time off and headed up to join in ... many thumbs up to you and those who joined in for this :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

boardsurfer

Looks like a good time. Hope the kids had fun.

It was all smiles when the puddle splashing started. And that was just the road to the trailhead, lol.

Thank you again Scott, I'm really happy to have been a part of that.

Random photo from our morning pre-run:
IMG_20170608_103017.jpg

On another day we might have given this wall a shot, but time constraints had us turning around here on Longwater Gulch. Oh well, another time. :)

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome! Great time for a great cause. If I new I was going to break my leg and be on light duty I would have committed. I like this idea so hopefully next year I can work it out. I'd make the drive.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

It was all smiles when the puddle splashing started. And that was just the road to the trailhead, lol.

Thank you again Scott, I'm really happy to have been a part of that.

Random photo from our morning pre-run:
View attachment 262550

On another day we might have given this wall a shot, but time constraints had us turning around here on Longwater Gulch. Oh well, another time. :)
You guys definitely could have tackled that, though I would probably turn around with a rig full of kiddos too!

https://youtu.be/BoF_jcPREWM

https://youtu.be/rKuHpy5owes

https://youtu.be/UOJ7y096jbw

Looks like you guys had a heck of a time, and more importantly made a huge impact on kiddos who definitely need it.

I'm bummed that I couldn't help out this time, but I will not be missing the next one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks

Thanks again Scott for organizing this! It was an honor to serve those kids and i'm sure they'll be talking about it for a looooooong time haha. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but here's the few I did take:

IMG_4380.jpg
IMG_4385.jpg
IMG_4382.jpg
IMG_4389.jpg
The drive back wasn't so bad:
IMG_4396.jpg
Time to hit the car wash asap:
IMG_4399.jpg

Top Bottom