VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - The Home Stretch of Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 6]

Ddays

Hooked
Brrrrrrrr. Warmed back up yet?

I have a love/hate deal going on with these videos. Every time I watch them I start looking online for older Jeeps. Been looking at CJ's & 70's Cherokees. Found an awesome '76 Cherokee Chief for sale but got the 'look' from wifey. :D

Oh, well, I'll just have to live vicariously through your videos instead: rolleyes2:.

Damtall55

She looks absolutely GREAT!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!! Oh, and thanks for the tease!! I was actually excited to see the paint job, and now I have to wait. :doh: Thanks again!!

joose

Had to start from the beginning and watch "Jane" grow again. So fun watching your guy's vid's that I am getting the itch for a project jeep myself. Have some swap meet's coming up so on the lookout for some old iron. Thank's again for your's and Cindy's hard work:clap2:

JONZCJ7

Thank you for another great video. Love watching the process from start to finish.

Keep up the great work on this video and all the others.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome Awesome video!!! Can't wait to see the finished Jeep 😎😎😎

Thank you! We'll try to get the next video done as soon as we can :yup:

even knowing how well it turned out, still love watching the progress videos.
Thanks

Thank you, we're happy to hear that you enjoy the videos. :cool:

Another fantastic video! Damn that drive over to paint looks like it was cold!

LOL!! Yeah, it was a bit frosty out but, what are you gonna do. :crazyeyes:

Brrrrrrrr. Warmed back up yet?

I have a love/hate deal going on with these videos. Every time I watch them I start looking online for older Jeeps. Been looking at CJ's & 70's Cherokees. Found an awesome '76 Cherokee Chief for sale but got the 'look' from wifey. :D

Oh, well, I'll just have to live vicariously through your videos instead: rolleyes2:.

:cheesy: LOL @ the 'look' from the wifey. Oh man, I so love old school Cherokees.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love these videos! Keep up the great work.

Thank you.

She looks absolutely GREAT!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!! Oh, and thanks for the tease!! I was actually excited to see the paint job, and now I have to wait. :doh: Thanks again!!

LOL!! Well, we do have spoiler pics posted up if you really want to see it now :crazyeyes:

Had to start from the beginning and watch "Jane" grow again. So fun watching your guy's vid's that I am getting the itch for a project jeep myself. Have some swap meet's coming up so on the lookout for some old iron. Thank's again for your's and Cindy's hard work:clap2:

That's awesome that these videos have inspired you to look into some old iron to work on too :thumb:

Thank you for another great video. Love watching the process from start to finish.

Keep up the great work on this video and all the others.

Thanks, we appreciate it :cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Loved watching this!! It literally put a smile on my face when you got the first fender back on and said "Jane is starting to look like a Jeep again"

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
That's a great job. One question, while the body was loose why not lift it off, paint each part separately, paint the frame, and reassemble. I know it is a pain to unplug the dash and harnesses on old iron but it iron out lots of future gremlins......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video!! :thumb:

Thank you :cool:

Loved watching this!! It literally put a smile on my face when you got the first fender back on and said "Jane is starting to look like a Jeep again"

LOL!! It really was a moment of truth especially being that Jane had been grill-less, fender-less and hood-less for so long.

That's a great job. One question, while the body was loose why not lift it off, paint each part separately, paint the frame, and reassemble. I know it is a pain to unplug the dash and harnesses on old iron but it iron out lots of future gremlins......

We had the dash and harness apart and had thoroughly examined everything and determined that it wasn't necessary. It was never our intent to make this a full frame off restoration - just to "breath a little new life into some old iron".

gheller

Great restoration and vids. I wish you many years of pride, satisfaction and joy that comes from a restoration project like this. Looking real good.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Hohertz

Great to see all the hard work paying off. Looks great on it's way to paint! My first Jeep was an '83 CJ-7 that my Dad keeps on the ranch. Love watching this Jeep come back to life!

Top Bottom