Trip to Death Valley

ChuckMRN

doin a day trip this Sat. Goler wash, Mengal Pass to Butte Valley. Prob even take the side trip up Coyote Cyn to flex the suspension since Goler has been graded. looks like they might be going to start mining at the Lotis again. Lunch at Barker Ranch.

jesse3638

Hooked
doin a day trip this Sat. Goler wash, Mengal Pass to Butte Valley. Prob even take the side trip up Coyote Cyn to flex the suspension since Goler has been graded. looks like they might be going to start mining at the Lotis again. Lunch at Barker Ranch.

Damn that sounds fun. Unfortunately I'm still nursing a broken leg (no pun intended...haha) and have baseball otherwise I'd tag along. Been wanting to get out to DV.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChuckMRN

Damn that sounds fun. Unfortunately I'm still nursing a broken leg (no pun intended...haha) and have baseball otherwise I'd tag along. Been wanting to get out to DV.

Get well soon Jesse! I almost have 1,500 miles on the rig now, and it's a year old.... Got Mottino and Devil's Peak under my belt. Run tomorrow is to show my neighbor a side of DV not everybody gets to see. He is stoked

jesse3638

Hooked
Haven't seen many updates on the scooter in awhile; hope your doing better man!

It's still getting used. I put close to 10 miles on it when I was up in Monterey. I will hopefully get released from my boot on May 8th. Can't wait to enjoy walking semi normally again. Once I'm released I'll probably hit you up for some good exercises to strengthen and rehab my leg. I know I can't just go back to full duty immediately and don't want to risk re injuring it.
Get well soon Jesse! I almost have 1,500 miles on the rig now, and it's a year old.... Got Mottino and Devil's Peak under my belt. Run tomorrow is to show my neighbor a side of DV not everybody gets to see. He is stoked
What kind of insurance discount do they give you for only driving less than 2k a year...haha? I'll have to come by one of these days and see it.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
It's still getting used. I put close to 10 miles on it when I was up in Monterey. I will hopefully get released from my boot on May 8th. Can't wait to enjoy walking semi normally again. Once I'm released I'll probably hit you up for some good exercises to strengthen and rehab my leg. I know I can't just go back to full duty immediately and don't want to risk re injuring it.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad your getting closer, just let me know man, I'm happy to help you out, I'll start putting some things together for you!

Top Bottom