37" Coopers
Rear to match front

If funds allow:
RH cage with rear and C Pillar
Switch Pros
Exhaust
Redneck Ram
Rear 1350 Adams

I might do the ox cable instead of the Arb. Cable sounds more ideal in for where I live with the cold and salt. Even though I know people run dot lines for their arbs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I've heard mixed reviews on the OX locker. I've read where people say the line breaks and it stretches out over time so that the locker doesn't fully engage. I looked into them for my axles but went with ARBs instead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

I've heard mixed reviews on the OX locker. I've read where people say the line breaks and it stretches out over time so that the locker doesn't fully engage. I looked into them for my axles but went with ARBs instead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm gonna give them a shot. I imagine they stretch when engaged. Seeing as we don't wheel but a few times a year I don't see it being an issue.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I haven't spent much money on my rig in about 4 years, so this might be a big one. I was debating about get a new rig for a big build, but I think I'm going to redo my 2012.

XD 60 front with high steer
Dynatrac 80 rear
High clearance long arm
DTD front and rear
40inch tires(not sure yet)
Wheels (not sure)
Going to add the new PSC steering gear to my assist.
I might need a new rear bumper to fit the 40.

Then I want to take a big 2 week wheeling trip with family and friends (hopefully some WAL friends)

Last edited:

Rb1boxer_3

I plan on finishing my jeep by the end of the year I need my Arb lockers and gears to finish my 1 tons then after that. Evo coil overs. Still undecided on DTD or Bolt ons. The evo long arm Then KMC beadlocks and 40s and Evo tire carrier. Psc Arb compressor under the hood and zeon winch. That's it I guess

Out in the Boonies

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Seems like a lot of people have the pro rock on their list this year. Lod sliders are great and the wife loves them. Well not as much as the n-fans that came on the jeep. I was going to do the rockstars but waiting till I do coils.

Dynatrac 60 front and rear

Evo long arms

evo tire carrier with skins

Hydro assist

Sell my 5 on 5 slabs for the 8 lug slabs

Rebel rear window delete

Ls3 swap... maybe not this year but possibly next

Double throw down also may be in future lol

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Front axle done, but with a stock housing.
Bought quarter pounder. Arb twin (upgraded from free single with locker.)
Need help deciding..

Save up for a dynatrac 60 rear. $4500 ish.

Rear Arb with g2 35 spline shafts installed $2k.

Atx slabs with 37" tires. Currently have 18" wheels with 37" toyo rts.
Just don't want to pop a bead.

Rear Locker over beadlocks?

Last edited:

Ausjeep113

I'd love to blow a bunch on the jeep this year but trying to pay my house off in 3 years so probably just doing to sell it when the house is payed off and buy the JT [emoji51][emoji51]

f14framer

Just did a upgrade from Sport to Rubicon on Saturday. Since then I have been getting the eye from the wife when she catches me looking at Jeep parts.... but I do hope to put some rock sliders on it at least this year. Already have the 3.5 inch lift but going to wear out the stock BFG mud terrains before I upgrade rims and tires.

Last edited:

15FireCrackerJK

Just ordered EVO Enforcer Pro stage2. Adams 1350 drive shafts. EVO C2 gussets. 37 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. EVO 1/4 Pounder and EVO rear bumper. That's about it till I have the cash for a ProRock 44.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom