The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

dillard09

LOL!! A Toyota Matrix?? Really??? :shock: :cheesy:

As far as gear ratio goes, yeah, that's quite a change and one that would definitely leave you feeling a lack of power.
After the install he took a short trip around the block and was like these 4.56s are terrible with the 37s and the 3.8! But that was only temporary!
Can't wait to get back on the trails with ya, Mike. We still on for the weekend of the 5-6th?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug

As far as gear ratio goes, yeah, that's quite a change and one that would definitely leave you feeling a lack of power.

That's the first thing I noticed after the swap on the text drive. Actually after the dash lights went off and my steering with was not straight then I noticed the lack of power.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug

That's the first thing I noticed after the swap on the text drive. Actually after the dash lights went off and my steering wheel with was not straight then I noticed the lack of power.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
That is just fantastic!

Right. I even told them to get a truck or trailer to pick them up. But there was a language barrier. They came from Caliexico and
Didn't speak any English. It was all and signals and google translate to talk. Lol. But the one language we contacted on was money. So that worked out and the loaded up the axles and left.

Just back him right up to the in that garage and throw them in. Haha. That's funny!
Did ole Betsy laugh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

She didn't even wake up. It's like she was in hibernation or something. I was scared to wake the beast so I didn't.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Visited ORE today so I could pick up my front drive shaft and have it shortened. Got to say hi to NABOO while I was there.

IMG_8069.jpg

Should have him back by Tuesday next week!:)

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

If my darned Coopers weren't such a tight fit on my Machete's I'd say let me try 'em on to see what 37's feel like. I'm happy with my 35's though. I'm gonna wear my Coopers down to the steel belts before anything else. [emoji51] looks like your backyard is full-up now!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
If my darned Coopers weren't such a tight fit on my Machete's I'd say let me try 'em on to see what 37's feel like. I'm happy with my 35's though. I'm gonna wear my Coopers down to the steel belts before anything else. [emoji51] looks like your backyard is full-up now!

I will not help you unmount and mount 5 beadlocks! And then maybe have to do it over again to put your 35s back on...

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Looking good! You gonna be able to make the run that's being put together in a couple weeks?

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

i believe i will be able to make that. just got the ok from the GF that i can miss hanging out with her and her BF to attend. hahahahahah. at least i took it as an ok. :bleh:

Well, if you only care about the spare, you can give me the other 4 so you don't have to worry about storing them. 😎

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

we will see but i might have big plans for these 37s....

Top Bottom