The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
NABOO has been picked up!
IMG_8094.jpg

I am happy to announce he has the following new upgrades along with the gears...

- evap leak
- broken passenger front wheel speed sensor
- bent front passenger spring.

Image1493743332.192658.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Also as a side note. I sold my old axles and it was funny when I cracked the diffs open and saw they had 5.13 gears in them. Probably should have done that earlier to know what was there myself.

IMG_8061.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Here is the difference between the front 44 and rear 60

IMG_8109.jpg

Never knew how heavy gears were until yesterday. Super heavy!! But for a good reason I mean they do move the jeep.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Also got a picture update on the brackets for my tire carrier. Should be dropped in the mail tomorrow.

980A31AC-3ADB-410E-8D9E-E48B23E1C110.jpg

Looking forward to these so I can start running a spare more convenient again and not have to throw it in the back for trips.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got my rebuilt front drive shaft put in after picking it up yesterday.

Is that a set of Powertrain alignment decals I see on the shaft? :crazyeyes:

Here is the difference between the front 44 and rear 60

Never knew how heavy gears were until yesterday. Super heavy!! But for a good reason I mean they do move the jeep.

Significant difference ain't it! Hard to believe there are people who will try and convince you that a 30 is big enough :cheesy:

Took this yesterday and didn't post it here. But May the 4th be with you!

Nice shot! :thumb:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Is that a set of Powertrain alignment decals I see on the shaft? :crazyeyes:

Significant difference ain't it! Hard to believe there are people who will try and convince you that a 30 is big enough :cheesy:

Nice shot! :thumb:

- yes sir! after some research and word of mouth i decided to take the hour trip one way to drop it off for a rebuild.

- not a chance i would believe that after a little research and now seeing it for myself!!

Man I can't wait till I get my pro rock 60 rear.

i haven't yet used mine, that will change Sunday, but just by the ride alone you will not be disappointed! i will have a better report for it on Sunday.

Top Bottom