York 210 oba

Owen19

Have you noticed and loss in power running this set up. That's the biggest reservation I've heard of four our rigs. Weak engines and running another accessory off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I haven't noticed any power from the 3.8 since I owned one. 😂 Regarding your question, no noticeable loss. It won't be running that long anyways. Even if you have air horns, I say around 10 - 15 secs to top up from 120 back to 150 psi.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
A little over a grand including the Hornblasters shocker xl ($299). I could've saved $100 by going for a junkyard york, but I just went for a reconditioned unit for the peace of mind it brings.

I weighed the cost difference between the dual viair 444 vs the york. And to be honest, the extra 300 was worth it. Seeing that 3 gal tank fill up in less than a minute was awesome. Not to mention the noise difference between the york and the viairs.

Not being bias or anything as i had dual 444 on my 4runner a couple years ago.

Not too bad. Cut the price in half by sourcing your own compressor and fittings. I know a lot or tj/yj guys go this route and the set up is usually around 600.

Owen19

Not too bad. Cut the price in half by sourcing your own compressor and fittings. I know a lot or tj/yj guys go this route and the set up is usually around 600.

Total cost of the Oba without the train horn was 720, so I'm not too far off. Got an ok deal on a refurbed 210 on ebay for 175 that's already retro fitted with 3/8 npt intake and output, dipstick, fill tube and 6 groove clutch pulley. For me the extra 120 vs a junkyard unit was worth it and saved me a few days in cleaning, modding and sourcing parts for it to work on my set-up.

Draconianwinter

I laid into the train horns once a little to long in a semi. Trailer brakes locked up on me and low air warning light and buzzer went off. Oops. Love train horns.

This would be why I always ran an extra air tank just for the train horns. Lol had the same thing happen when I first put on a set on my old w900 I had at one point lol

sent from your basement

Top Bottom