S-pod

agiron

I know they're not an ethical company. I found that out after I bought the unit. It is a great product, however I wish they would have made the button that turns on the lower lights a master switch. I would like the individual switches to function only after the master switch is pressed. Is this possible?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know they're not an ethical company. I found that out after I bought the unit. It is a great product, however I wish they would have made the button that turns on the lower lights a master switch. I would like the individual switches to function only after the master switch is pressed. Is this possible?

Ummm, maybe you should be asking your unethical company. Just a thought.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I called and they said they'll see if the can figure out a solution. I was hoping fellow jeepers could help one of their...

You're kidding right? I bet you're the kid of guy that would show up to Eddie's house unexpectedly, let your dog loose, let him shit on the lawn and not even have the common decency to pick up after it.....

BlackDiamond_JKU

You won't get love here bro, I run an SPod as well, I was told I obviously don't care about integrity or some shit.... [emoji28][emoji849]

But, I'd advise you let the SPod Guy figure it out for you, I've ran 3 of his systems, and he's always been helpful.
That, or try another forum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You won't get love here bro, I run an SPod as well, I was told I obviously don't care about integrity or some shit.... [emoji28][emoji849]

I beg your pardon but nobody told you anything. YOU'RE the one who said what this guy did was WRONG and was DISHONEST and yet YOU would STILL support him. I merely said that things like HONESTY and INTEGRITY mattered to ME. There is a big difference.

But, I'd advise you let the SPod Guy figure it out for you, I've ran 3 of his systems, and he's always been helpful.

If you took the time to read, he did.

Maybe you should too.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Thanks for all your valuable contributions, here. :naw:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I just had a little experience with them myself. The used jeep I just bought has there six panel switch system and I was having a problem with one of the relays. I called and talked to a guy who said he was going to e-mail me so I could reply and send him a photo of the relays and he was going to warranty the relays. Well, guess what, NO e-mail. Why can't people do what they say there going to do?

agiron

I figured somebody would be able to help with the wiring part of it.

Believe it or not, people can have different opinions and still help each other.

I get it, I wouldn't buy a spod again but to me it's not worth loosing money and having to uninstall the spod and reinstall something else. Just because I don't like Tera flex it doesn't mean I wouldn't try and help someone if they had a question about it or need help.

Top Bottom