NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

WiscoHR

And Quadratec for the fail! Waited almost a month and all of a sudden they said they had it in stock and was shipping it immediately. Well it arrived and all that was in the box was 1 shock! Image1495323646.059661.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrEmmDubya

And Quadratec for the fail! Waited almost a month and all of a sudden they said they had it in stock and was shipping it immediately. Well it arrived and all that was in the box was 1 shock! View attachment 259544

That is terrible. After waiting that's what you get. I think I have made the decision this is the lift/level I am going to do but I am waiting to see and hear about others results. I'm to new to doing mods that I don't want to be the beta installer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Fuck them! Get your money back that is bullshit to wait that long then to get to that? I have two vendors I have found and spoke to and can have it shipped. PM me for info if you like. I might be ordering mine Monday. Got home too late on Friday to order.

el_chupo_

Hey Matt,

Any update on the coil only option for the rear coils? I know its probably not really high on the list of things to make available, so I understand if nothing has happened so far, getting actual kits/products out and to distributors and all.

Appreciate it!

Matt

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I have a marketing meeting in a couple of weeks, and this is on my list. :)
2" rear coil JK platform

Hey Matt,

Any update on the coil only option for the rear coils? I know its probably not really high on the list of things to make available, so I understand if nothing has happened so far, getting actual kits/products out and to distributors and all.

Appreciate it!

Matt

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

Just found out that the reason why it costs $831ish for just the parts here is because of shipping [emoji849]perks of living in Hawaii I guess. Have to almost double the price just to get it here.

Still planning on doing it though. Just gonna have to wait a little longer. [emoji106]

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Aha!!! That makes "sense"
:icon_crazy:

Just found out that the reason why it costs $831ish for just the parts here is because of shipping [emoji849]perks of living in Hawaii I guess. Have to almost double the price just to get it here.

Still planning on doing it though. Just gonna have to wait a little longer. [emoji106]

Heavyhaul07

IMG_1262.JPG IMG_1265.JPG IMG_1266.JPG

Got my friends 2" kit installed last night and finished it this morning. Nice kit from rancho. He says it rides smoother than stock and is very happy with the kit and ride quality. Paired with the 9000xl shocks.

Top Bottom