Agreed, this is was a shit move, I'm surprised...

BlackDiamond_JKU

The pattern is clear. You find a thread, where some argument has taken place. You then give your opinion, usually disparaging, about Wayalife members. You get called on it, then you post something about how people would not say it to your face, or can't do as many push ups as you.

You've done it over, and over. That brings up the question, again, "Why are you here?" Are you here to save us from ourselves, or just to feel tougher than everyone else? Get over yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Okay dude [emoji849]
Lol
I'm over whatever this

Maybe you should go look back through my posts, but then it looks like you've got it all figured out detective [emoji106]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Okay dude [emoji849]
Lol
I'm over whatever this

Maybe you should go look back through my posts, but then it looks like you've got it all figured out detective [emoji106]

That's my job, here, whether you know it, or not. It's 10Frank9's too. Your posts elicit the responses you receive.

Last edited:

jkris

Bud you kind of hit a sore spot with me. You run your mouth a lot.!Stay in the military as long as I had and trust me you will end up in a leg unit sooner than later. Spent my fair share of time in specialty units back in the day and earned my fair share of scare badges and tabs. 10th mountain is one of the most deployed and respected units I know of. I have seen my fair share of combat and have fought alongside many of them. As naive and arrogant as you are I would say that you are probably some Cav guy. Not any airborne units in Texas unless it's LRSD 1st Cav....

Oh and you sure have a lot of time on your hands that be on so much. I joined years ago and wasnt able to participate until I retired a few months ago... because I was doing my job deployed...

Last edited:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Bud you kind of hit a sore spot with me. You run your mouth a lot.!Stay in the military as long as I had and trust me you will end up in a leg unit sooner than later. Spent my fair share of time in specialty units back in the day and earned my fair share of scare badges and tabs. 10th mountain is one of the most deployed and respected units I know of. I have seen my fair share of combat and have fought alongside many of them. As naive and arrogant as you are I would say that you are probably some Cav guy. Not any airborne units in Texas unless it's LRSD 1st Cav....

#OhSnap #GotEeem

Exodus 4x4

You're right, I typed it wrong, well, let me clarify, I was saying it as if speaking in 3rd person, or too myself.
I hope that clears it up.

Lol, and I don't think you got the joke on the meme, I was jabbing at the unit the guys in the picture. 10th mount is a leg unit e.g.; non airborne. It's a joke, I figured you served and would have caught it. My bad

Didn't realize you had to be airborne to be a bad ass. Good to know.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Oh and you sure have a lot of time on your hands that be on so much. I joined years ago and wasnt able to participate until I retired a few months ago... because I was doing my job deployed...

I figured someone would finally see that.

BlackDiamond_JKU

Lol, dude, it was a fucking joke.
I was a Marine, Im out now, I live that cake as contractor life these days, 60/60's.
Jesus Christ, you guys talk mad shit on here, I made a joke.
I think any line company guy would have caught that shit

BlackDiamond_JKU

Agreed, this is was a shit move, I'm surprised nothing came o

You don't ;). I was for many years but I have seen some high caliber people in regular infantry units too. Plus the fact that everyone gets rotated in and out of airborne status if you are in long enough. Sarcasm caught :)

Dude, easy on the butt hurt
Goddamn, the unit has nothing to do with the caliber of man, I agree, I've been downrange with Group guys, team guys, guys in my MOS that weren't worth their wait in dog shit, it has nothing to do with the unit, it was a goddamn joke, you being Mil should have caught that.

jkris

I don't know you from Adam. Jokes like that don't go over well with me if I don't know you personally. Just saying there "Airborne"

Oh, and I caught it.... I don't know you well enough to take the joke. Last time I recall the only marines jumping are recon and MARSOC...

Last edited:

BlackDiamond_JKU

I don't know you from Adam. Jokes like that don't go over well with me if I don't know you personally. Just saying there "Airborne"

Well bro, I'm sorry for hitting your sore spot, I promise it was just a joke.
We all know when rounds start going down range, the patch on your shoulder or EGA on your chest isn't what's on your mind.

my condolences to your back in 5 years lol

Lol
Don't forget my shoulders, I figure I've got at least 5 good years left [emoji23]

Top Bottom