2 Door stretch. Comp cut. Tons. 40s

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Like dog shit LOL the rear coilover springs must be like 350lb spring so it's like a brick. I ordered some 150lb but they won't be here till next week. It should lower the rear down a few inches to sit level also

Other then that. 75mph smooth as can be on a nice road.

Still needs a front drive shaft. And run air line to the rear locker (need a few fittings)

Pretty stoked how it came out

View attachment 260520

And it still fits in my tiny garage door at my condo[emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Still looks bad ass man! They always need fine tuning. Almost more needy than women. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Like dog shit LOL the rear coilover springs must be like 350lb spring so it's like a brick. I ordered some 150lb but they won't be here till next week. It should lower the rear down a few inches to sit level also

Other then that. 75mph smooth as can be on a nice road.

Still needs a front drive shaft. And run air line to the rear locker (need a few fittings)

Pretty stoked how it came out

And it still fits in my tiny garage door at my condo[emoji1305]

LOL!! Bummer that it rides like "dog shit" but it sounds like you have a plan to help it along. Looks real nice though. :thumb:

tuckn2s

LOL!! Bummer that it rides like "dog shit" but it sounds like you have a plan to help it along. Looks real nice though. :thumb:

Front is smooth as a baby's ass with the RK coils. The rear has 400/400 springs so yeah you can imagine how that is on a 2 door with no weight on it. New springs on the way

Top Bottom