Eddie, the way you interact with people on here - you would've gotten you fired

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie can take offense to this guy's reaction and flame him. No else can be offended and post about it though.

Funny how you can get butthurt over a post I made, call it "flaming" when there's no evidence of it but god forbid if anyone call you out for self-righteously preaching at me. :rolleyes2:

As has been made apparent by his responses to me, just saying this wasn't necessary, and everyone else taking offense to my post...it's just a different viewpoint that you don't like.

And it has been made apparent by your responses to me but clearly, your preaching is somehow necessary. Guess everyone just has a different viewpoint that you don't like.

"I'm protecting him". Blah blah blah

Right, because nobody agrees with you, they're just "protecting me" Blah blah blah :naw:

I called him a douche too and said he was overreacting. But that's protecting him. Got it. See what fits your narrative and nothing else.

Apologize for random, rare, mistakes...cool. I don't think it's needed, as any reasonable person gets that sometimes stuff goes awry, but cool...blanket apologize. There is no need to flame this dude though. It's petty, and self-serving.

But clearly, there's a need for you to try and flame me because it's righteous and self-serving.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I guess if a leader of yours was to jump off a cliff you would follow suit? Please....
He was very cordial up until the prick called him shoddy. I would have taken that personal myself. But hey man if you feel the need to defend an asshole go right ahead... I am pretty tired of seeing people think they can be shitty to someone and get away with it just because they think they are entitled to some kind of back bending service. Visit a foreign country and you would be surprised at the response or lack there of when you act the way that guy did.

I agree, I said that the way he handled the situation was very fair. He offered to refund the guy instantly, no questions asked. That's great! I just don't see the point in putting this one dude on blast....on the entire forum. That was my only issue. I could care less about this guy, but I'm sick of seeing this crap everywhere. Eddie got butthurt that someone called him names, so he posted it online to flame him. If all Eddie wanted to do was acknowledge that "Hey, we're human....we mess up from time to time" it would've received the same response as his post apologizing for the forums being down a few days ago. "No need to apologize.....we're all thankful for all you do for this community"....etc... But the post followed this (prior to mine) were things like "that guys a dick", "he's special", "don't let the bastards get you down". Most the people responded....targeting this douche who couldn't be appeased. Who needs this sort of negative crap in their lives? Why bring negativity onto this forum?

That was what I was getting it...since I apparently didn't make that clear. I apologize if it came out any other way. Eddie, I'm sorry you took my response as an affront to you, it wasn't intended to get under your skin or illicit the response you felt was warranted towards me. I just said I don't understand the need to flame him, if all you truly cared about was saying, If we've screwed up an order for any WAL'ers, sorry.

So many words..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkris

Sometimes people need to be called out and put on blast. Do you realize how many times throughout my career before I retired I was put on blast when I stepped on my dick? Shit happens you learn and move on. I became a better person for it and a good leader. This guy deserved everything he got.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, I said that the way he handled the situation was very fair. He offered to refund the guy instantly, no questions asked. That's great! I just don't see the point in putting this one dude on blast....on the entire forum.

You assume this guy is on the forum. I checked and couldn't find an account associated with his email address or IP address. I assumed that I screwed up his order but could swear that I remember sending it out complete. It's not everyday that I get 4-corners decals ordered up. You yourself have claimed that you've "stood up for me on numerous forums for people bashing me." If this is true, you of all people should know that I've been put on blast on just about every other forum and social media site out there. Forget if anything any of these losers say is true or not, if it's posted on the internet, it must be true. In spite of what you choose to believe, I post things like this up so that my side of the story is out there for everyone to see. In the past, I used to keep things behind scenes and guys like this would tell their lies about me and left unchecked, guys like you fed off of it. It's a bit harder for them to do and with any credibility when I've got proof posted up to the contrary. But you know what, you go on believing whatever it is you want to believe.

That was my only issue. I could care less about this guy, but I'm sick of seeing this crap everywhere. Eddie got butthurt that someone called him names, so he posted it online to flame him.

Right, because I post up this or any of the "I hate Eddie" posts and therefore, I must be butthurt and only post them up to "flame" the haters. :rolleyes2:

If all Eddie wanted to do was acknowledge that "Hey, we're human....we mess up from time to time" it would've received the same response as his post apologizing for the forums being down a few days ago. "No need to apologize.....we're all thankful for all you do for this community"....etc... But the post followed this (prior to mine) were things like "that guys a dick", "he's special", "don't let the bastards get you down". Most the people responded....targeting this douche who couldn't be appeased.

Imagine that, I have friends that stick up for me. God forbid.

Who needs this sort of negative crap in their lives? Why bring negativity onto this forum?

Apparently you do. I was seeing a lot of positive support and was grateful for it. :idontknow:

That was what I was getting it...since I apparently didn't make that clear. I apologize if it came out any other way. Eddie, I'm sorry you took my response as an affront to you, it wasn't intended to get under your skin or illicit the response you felt was warranted towards me. I just said I don't understand the need to flame him, if all you truly cared about was saying, If we've screwed up an order for any WAL'ers, sorry.

You can't understand what you've already convinced yourself that you've got all figured out.

aWIGHTguy

Banned
Im a dick, I'm wrong, I'm the only one who thinks sharing a conversation that was between a customer and this business, concerning something that had already been resolved in Eddie's eyes...seeing as he said he was just going to refund the money...is petty. What do you gain from doing this? That's all I ever asked. If you had already reached a resolution for this issue...it IS the very definition of vindictive, to post this convo up, after it was over.

As I've stated, If the only thing you wanted to accomplish with this thread was to acknowledge that from time to time, a mistake is made....and you're sorry for those rare instances when it does...This conversation between you and Cpt. Can't be pleased...is irrelevant. So, one more time...why include it? To make fun of him, or quench some desire to publicly bash someone who said something that you took offense to??

aWIGHTguy

Banned
I've been put on blast on just about every other forum and social media site out there. Forget if anything any of these losers say is true or not, if it's posted on the internet, it must be true.

You said a second ago that you don't care what people think about you, but now it's your defense for sharing this convo? I can't keep up with your logic here Eddie.

Like I said, there was no need to share this interaction with your customer. Look at some of the responses here Eddie. People saying they've never had an issue, people sticking up for you, people saying that once they had a mess up but that you took care of it right away. That's what matters, isn't it? The convo you shared is irrelevant, and no one who mattered would care anyway (as seen here)...like those losers on every other forum and social media site...Who cares what they think man??

Thank you for getting my whole point finally.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im a dick, I'm wrong, I'm the only one who thinks sharing a conversation that was between a customer and this business, concerning something that had already been resolved in Eddie's eyes...seeing as he said he was just going to refund the money...is petty. What do you gain from doing this? That's all I ever asked. If you had already reached a resolution for this issue...it IS the very definition of vindictive, to post this convo up, after it was over.

:cheesy: LOL at "vindictive". As if you have any clue what the word means or have ever been on the receiving end of it. Funny, from a guy who says he's "stood up for me on numerous forums for people bashing me", you of all people should understand what I gain from posting this up. Everyone else here does.

As I've stated, If the only thing you wanted to accomplish with this thread was to acknowledge that from time to time, a mistake is made....and you're sorry for those rare instances when it does...This conversation between you and Cpt. Can't be pleased...is irrelevant. So, one more time...why include it? To make fun of him, or quench some desire to publicly bash someone who said something that you took offense to??

This conversation with you, Cpt. Can't be pleased IS irrelevant. You're not really interested in why I started this thread - you just want to preach at me with your self-righteousness - to quench your desire to publicly bash me for getting butthurt over things that I've said and about someone you don't even know.

aWIGHTguy

Banned
Whatever man, I see you're only looking for the negative in my comments and not addressing what I'm asking, nor have you seen that I'm trying to reach some sort of agreement with you on this...and you just want to argue. I'm done bud. I'd love to speak with you one-on-one, as my intention here is being lost via text...I'll send you a PM with my number, and you can call me if/when you get the time. If you're up for it. I'm not trying to be an ass, but your responses are painted me in that light, so everyone else jumps on that train too.

See ya on the trail.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Whatever man, I see you're only looking for the negative in my comments and not addressing what I'm asking, nor have you seen that I'm trying to reach some sort of agreement with you on this...and you just want to argue. I'm done bud.

See ya on the trail.

What's your deal, man.? He's more than answered you perfectly and he didn't even have to take the time to do so. You're the jackass who keeps wanting to argue.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You said a second ago that you don't care what people think about you, but now it's your defense for sharing this convo? I can't keep up with your logic here Eddie.

LOL!! Sorry pal, I think it's me who can't keep up with your divine logic. I especially can't understand why you have such a hard on for mine or why you care so much about what I think.

Like I said, there was no need to share this interaction with your customer. Look at some of the responses here Eddie. People saying they've never had an issue, people sticking up for you, people saying that once they had an mess up but that you took care of it right away. That's what matters, isn't it? The convo you shared is irrelevant, and no one who mattered would care anyway (as seen here)...like those losers on every other forum and social media site...Who cares what they think man??

:cheesy: Never said I cared what they think man, just that here on my forum, I get to post up whatever it is I want - including the TRUTH. Nobody is asking you to like and nobody cares if you don't.

Thank you for getting my whole point finally.

It's funny because why any of this matters so much to you is what I don't get.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever man, I see you're only looking for the negative in my comments and not addressing what I'm asking, nor have you seen that I'm trying to reach some sort of agreement with you on this...and you just want to argue.

Whatever man. Clearly, you're only looking for the negative in what I say and not trying to really understand why I might have done it. Because you seemed to have missed it, I'm not interested in reaching some sort of agreement with you but make no mistake, it has been you who's been self-righteously preaching at me.

I'd love to speak with you one-on-one, as my intention here is being lost via text...I'll send you a PM with my number, and you can call me if/when you get the time. If you're up for it. I'm not trying to be an ass, but your responses are painted me in that light, so everyone else jumps on that train too.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS PREACH AT ME. That IS your intentions here and nothing is being lost via text. I am not painting you into anything. I am simply responding to what you've been sayings. People are jumping on you because they see you for what you are. Just take a deep breath and look in the mirror.

I'm done bud.

See ya on the trail.

:standing wave:

aWIGHTguy

Banned
I try to come to terms with you and squash this ridiculousness that's ensued....but I'm the one who wants only to create a problem, and not understand YOU. You created this thread with a chip on your shoulder...and you won't let it go. Got it Eddie.... Do what you gotta do buddy.

Top Bottom