NEW Jeep JL Wrangler SPY SHOTS - Removable Hard Top Panels & Side Steps

Vulpine

Doesn't look much different

Specifically looking at the roof panels, they don't look that much different from the ones on my late '08 JKU. I was hoping for something a bit different, like similar to the roof of the Renegade.

Will have to see one in person in the many different models but even if they do release a Wrangler-based pickup, I won't be going for a four-door version; I much prefer the concept Gladiator from '05.

gheller

The only thing I've seen so far that I like with the spy shots is they look to be fitting larger tires.
The roof configurations are interesting.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Here are some spy shots of the 2-door.

Edited

Welcome to WAL! I hope you don't mind but I removed your link. Review the rules you agree to. If you wish to share the photos, upload them directly instead of directing members elsewhere.

Manila_Thrilla

new JL broken down on road?

don't know if this has been posted, but spied it on the interwebs:

Attachments

• JL1.jpg
    JL1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 363
  • JL 2.jpg
    JL 2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 380
  • JL 3.jpg
    JL 3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 376

StrizzyChris

Hey stranger! How are things? I thought it looked like the top of the engine through the tarp but you are probably correct

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Doing well! I always thought people were FOS when they said that kids wear them out. I have no life(completely by choice) or time outside of work and family....but wouldn't have it any other way!

JKbrick

Doing well! I always thought people were FOS when they said that kids wear them out. I have no life(completely by choice) or time outside of work and family....but wouldn't have it any other way!

I agree 100%, family first. 51 years old with a 3 year old is definitely tiring. The first couple years are the worst then you will be out at it again like a normal person

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a couple of the shots of the JL with a soft top. The soft top looks just like a JKs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for snapping a couple of pics and posting them here! Could just be a test mule especially being that there's been so much talk about eliminating the soft top as we've known it but, nothing would make me happier than to see a regular soft top on the JL.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks for snapping a couple of pics and posting them here! Could just be a test mule especially being that there's been so much talk about eliminating the soft top as we've known it but, nothing would make me happier than to see a regular soft top on the JL.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw it! I hope it's true and the are keeping the soft top. One of the perks of living 5 miles from the Chrysler tech center!! Get to see some interesting things.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom