Beach Photos 2017

WJCO

Meme King
Mission Beach is awesome too. My buddy used to do event sales for the Wave House...right next to the roller coaster. Awesome area too!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No shit?! That's the restaurant I always took people to show them around. Coolest idea ever to have surfing in a restaurant. Many good memories around there for me. I stayed at the Bahia many times as well.

No shit?! That's the restaurant I always took people to show them around. Coolest idea ever to have surfing in a restaurant. Many good memories around there for me. I stayed at the Bahia many times as well.

Wild. What a small world. I've ridden that wave a few times, with zero success. But I can honestly say that one of the best/most fun experiences of my life was getting tuned up day drinking at wave house and attempting the wave. It's just a cool setting right there in the beach.

My wife and I looked at Bahia for our wedding. It was just too damn expensive. But we used to meet friends at that hotel all the time for drinks and chill on the sand beach right there in the bay. Fuck...have to stop talking about this. Wanting to move back there asap

WJCO

Meme King
Wild. What a small world. I've ridden that wave a few times, with zero success. But I can honestly say that one of the best/most fun experiences of my life was getting tuned up day drinking at wave house and attempting the wave. It's just a cool setting right there in the beach.

My wife and I looked at Bahia for our wedding. It was just too damn expensive. But we used to meet friends at that hotel all the time for drinks and chill on the sand beach right there in the bay. Fuck...have to stop talking about this. Wanting to move back there asap

Same here regarding the wedding. Including the boat in the bay. Too much $$$$$. Went a different route.

I was the best man at an underwater wedding on scuba...we had our wet suits painted like tuxes...and used o-rings for the wedding bands...you can drink champagne underwater...just a matter of physics & finesse

I honestly can't tell if that's a joke or for real. I really hope it's for real because that is absolutely awesome.

Top Bottom