Sprintex supercharger for my 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon TJ 4.0 L

Ap1128

Sprintex supercharger for my 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon TJ 4.0 L I ordered a Sprintex supercharger from rebel off-road, they referred me to a dyno tuning guy that does dyno tuning for superchargers to work correctly and get the most out of them. He told me he didn't have the programming for anything earlier than 2005. I contacted Sprintex, they suggested looking at a company called AEM to to help supply me with a tuner that will work for the supercharger. Either #1. 30-1910 Or #2. 30-1930 I asked him about the Diablo tuner and he said NO, not for my year jeep and ecu. Any ideas or any help would be tremendously helpful, seeing as now I have a $3000 supercharger and no way yet to tune it. Thanks again men.

rogerk93

First welcome to wal. Secondly try and return the entire thing as it will fail on you. There is a jeep club near me and a lot of them run the sprintex supercharger and it is extremely flawed. They have so many problems that come directly from the unit itself. It is pretty much a plastic supercharger but that was "intentional" for cooling purposes. I bet they was just trying to save a buck. As for the tune I can't help you I know ripp supplies the a diablo tune with the unit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Supercharging a I6 is pointless anyway. I tossed around the idea of forced induction on my WJ but it just didn't make any sense. The motor has so few tuning options that you would get no real benefit and it would run horribly.

Top Bottom