37s and stock rims

ADA OZ

Went to 37s recently and I'm scrubbing the LCAs just before and at full lock. Stock Willys/Rubi wheels. From what I've read they are 5.5"bs with my 1.5" spacer puts me at 4"bs. It seems 3.5"bs wheels are hard to come by unless you jump to $350 bead locks and I'm not sure I need all that honestly. Trying to lose the spacer and clear the LCAs that is where the 3.5"bs comes in. Anyone have anything close to this or is the answer stop being a cheap ass and get the bead locks?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_2568.JPG
    IMG_2568.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 140

GraniteCrystal

Oh, 6.25 you say. Well maybe I don't need that 3.5" then.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I have plenty of room on mine. Running 13.5" wide 37s and wheels that are about 5.2" bs with 1.5" spacers, so about 3.7" bs.

With 12.5" tires, I'd think you'd be just fine with 4" or 4.25" bs.

Check out the 4 Doors on 37s thread and look for some wheels you like. That may help.

j2dna

Thinking of running my stock wheels for a while on 37's also (with spacers). Anyone get away with that setup on a 37x12.5? That would put BS at 4.75 which I think may be pushing it.

GraniteCrystal

Thinking of running my stock wheels for a while on 37's also (with spacers). Anyone get away with that setup on a 37x12.5? That would put BS at 4.75 which I think may be pushing it.
Vanv39 does this. Stock wheels, 1.5" spacers, and he's running a 13.5" wide tire. He has a little rubbing on control arms.

Top Bottom