Moab trip!!

tdans

So I we are going to Moab next week. I have been a few times before but never with this jeep. What are some of your favorite trails? I want to do Kane creek hells revenge and cliffhanger. Let me know what you think!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdans

I have a tj with a 5" rock krawler long arm kit. 35x12.50 km2 tires. Corner guards rock sliders good front and rear bumpers. Detroit in the rear and an e locker in the front. I have been jeeping for 17 years so I feel fairly confident in doing quite a bit. I want to push the jeep but not trash it because it's my daily driver.

jeepr13

You may have already seen the series, but Eddie (wayalife) did an awesome series call "Moab Fork Yeah" based on your experience and level of build on your rig alot of the trails they run in the series would probably be a good fit. If anything it will get you super stoked to go to Moab!

Sent from my SM-T350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdans

You may have already seen the series, but Eddie (wayalife) did an awesome series call "Moab Fork Yeah" based on your experience and level of build on your rig alot of the trails they run in the series would probably be a good fit. If anything it will get you super stoked to go to Moab!

Sent from my SM-T350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's what I was thinking! I have only watched it about 500 times in the last month! Thanks for the advise!

2Cross

Caught the Bug
So I we are going to Moab next week. I have been a few times before but never with this jeep. What are some of your favorite trails? I want to do Kane creek hells revenge and cliffhanger. Let me know what you think!

All fun trails you've mentioned.
I like Moab rim. Quick and to the point.
Pritchett is always fun and so is Metal Masher
Enjoy [emoji106]

Top Bottom