Napalm's Billet Steel Vol. 2! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Pictury Diary.

Napalm

Congrats on the plan! I love running my tube doors. I have something to rest my lazy left arm on while still being doorless-ish. [emoji2]

For some reason, doorless just isn't what it used to be for me anymore. It's lost it's novelty and I find that I enjoy running with the rear portion of my TrekTop off and my full doors with my windows down. I feel strongly that the Rancho doors will be a nice mid point between the two without me having to drop over 2k for a set of RR or OEM half doors. I've been wanting something to make things feel a little more secure for my wife, plus something I can run long term. I plan to run the half doors pretty much year round aside from inclimate weather days. I think it'll help my wife enjoy being open air a little more. Plus, I love the looks of the Rancho doors. The hard part is deciding red or silver SpiderWebShade for when I'm able to purchase those down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think you'll be quite happy with the Rancho rock doors. I have a set and they're well made and look good.

main.php

Napalm

I think you'll be quite happy with the Rancho rock doors. I have a set and they're well made and look good.

main.php

Yes it does, Eddie! You can post as many pictures as you want because it just makes me want them more!! Haha. It was a close race between these and the Bestop Element doors, but what won for these is the fact that they are made in Long Beach, CA. I can't wait to get them! I still may change my mind, but I highly doubt it :)

Boy that does look good.

Yes it does!

Napalm

Been working a lot here lately trying to get the budget for my Half doors, but thought the American flag reflecting in Steel's windshield looked awesome!
IMG_2647.JPG
IMG_2648.jpg

Napalm

Saw this and thought you up upgraded :)
View attachment 255953

I thought the same thing! Haha

LoL, I wish! I wouldn't know what to do with a built up Jeep like Moby!

As always, nice photo! [emoji1303]

Thanks man! I really enjoy taking photos and it seems the ones of the Jeep are the only ones that turn out decent!

Napalm

Finally got to buy something for Steel! Picked up this Traveller winch accessories kit on clearance at Tractor Supply. Got the last one! Regularly $50 bucks, I got it for $15. It comes with a Tree Saver, Leather gloves, a 16k Snatch Block, and a 10k D ring! Now I can finally use my winch!
IMG_2675.jpg
IMG_2673.jpg

In other news, Steel got clobbered by heavy rains and her first hail shower. Small pebble size hail but will need to inspect tomorrow for possible damage. Doesn't look to have any though!
IMG_2672.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Finally got to buy something for Steel! Picked up this Traveller winch accessories kit on clearance at Tractor Supply. Got the last one! Regularly $50 bucks, I got it for $15. It comes with a Tree Saver, Leather gloves, a 16k Snatch Block, and a 10k D ring! Now I can finally use my winch!
View attachment 256819
View attachment 256820

In other news, Steel got clobbered by heavy rains and her first hail shower. Small pebble size hail but will need to inspect tomorrow for possible damage. Doesn't look to have any though!
View attachment 256821

Looks like a really good deal on the accessory kit!

I don't miss the damn hail in Texas! Hope Steel survived unscathed.

Top Bottom