What do you love about your garage?

Havoc40

Like most of us, the more room you have the most stuff you collect. So the one thing I hate the most, is the amount of JUNK that piles up.

The attached 2 1/2 car garage is jammed packed with house remodeling material, lawn & garden, my Corvette, and shelving for misc junk. Fortunately my Jeep will fit in, so I can store my hard top above the Vette. Other then that, I could care less about that garage.

The pole barn is 40x60 and set up with multiple rooms. Front bay has 12' ceilings, and 10' door. Has a wood shop completely isolated from the rest of the "mechanic" bays. Have an office, an inventory room for nuts/bolts/misc parts that doubles as my paint booth. Have a machine tool area that houses a manual lathe, CNC knee mill, surface grinder, and other assorted small machines. And finally the main bay is 20x40 with 14' ceilings and a hoist. Typically I'm working on 2-3 cars in there at all times so never any room. Thinking about building an addition for the main bay and machining area.

I'll upload some pics later.

Mikecal9985

IMG_3259.jpg
It's not much of a "shop" but I like I can just go in there and hang out alone if I don't feel like being around anyone. It's a one car garage that opens up into the back yard and is attached to the two car garage in the front of the house. It's my little piece of heaven lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

holliewood61

I love that mine is detached from the house so i can beat and bang and cuss without bothering anyone inside, has natural gas heat, has a basement, full size beer fridge, 2 bays (one for the cj one for working on other junk, and i dont have to share it with my wife. She parks her wk in the 2 bay attached along with the tj.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom