Please Welcome Fishbone Offroad to WAYALIFE!

RickD03

My fishbone off-road stubby bumper w/ OEM fog light mounts was delivered yesterday. Looks great and feels really solid. I'll be installing on Saturday.....
Only a single minor issue, it arrived sans fishbone off-road sticker. [emoji12] IMG_1501.JPG

Sent from my
time machine toilet

My fishbone off-road stubby bumper w/ OEM fog light mounts was delivered yesterday. Looks great and feels really solid. I'll be installing on Saturday.....
Only a single minor issue, it arrived sans fishbone off-road sticker.
Sent from my
time machine toilet

Rick, thanks for posting the picture and for the business! That bumper is HEAVY and very stout. Post a picture of it once installed. PM me your address and stickers will be on the way. :)

Last edited:
To avoid undercutting our distributors, we don't offer a discount. Quadratec, Morris 4x4, Jeepers Den, Country Ready Outfitters all sell Fishbone Offroad products cheaper than we do on our site. Your best price is through one of them.

Thank you!

f14framer

I ordered my Fishbone Rock Sliders from Quadratec on a Friday and Fishbone had them shipped out that same day and to me on Tuesday. Very fast IMO, and they came with stickers.[emoji106]
IMG_1391.JPG IMG_1395.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ADubs75

Only a single minor issue, it arrived sans fishbone off-road sticker. [emoji12] View attachment 252985

Sent from my
time machine toilet

I've been thinking about getting this front bumper for my Jeep, but I'm still on the fence between this one and one from JCR. Did you mount a winch also? Do you have any pictures of it installed that you can share? It would be greatly appreciated.

Ddays

Hooked
Stopped by the Fishbone booth at the Batnam Jeep festival in Butler yesterday. Really nice guys. Dumbass me didn't realize that they bought Kentrol. I thought they were a distributor for them.
I liked the pieces they had on display that are black coated stainless. The polished stuff, while it looks good on the CJ's, never really did much for me on the newer Jeeps. The mirrors they have for running doorless are really nice - plan on a set of those very soon. :thumb:

Top Bottom