Moab trip September 12th-20th

Helipilot2

Hey guys I am making my first trip to Moab and will be towing my stretched CJ5 out there, like many of you it's been on my bucket list for a while. I should have a few folks going with me from OKC provided I can get them to commit but I also wanted to open it up to you folks. It would be nice to have some variety and some folks who have been there before. Any advice and help is appreciated, feel free to comment if you are interested in going.

Wizno

I've yet to go to Moab, so you can count me as "Interested" but not yet committed. Maybe I can get some Arizona folks to go.

Helipilot2

I've yet to go to Moab, so you can count me as "Interested" but not yet committed. Maybe I can get some Arizona folks to go.

Ill keep you posted with info, I will be planning out which trails I will be hitting next week sometime. I will also be figuring out camping arrangements so we can get them reserved ahead of time. I will update this post as soon as I know more. Will be arriving on the 13th in the afternoon sometime.

Helipilot2

Trails to be run:

Day 1 (Half Day)
Fins N Things: 2-4

Day 2
Hells Revenge: 3-5

Day 3
Moab Rim: 3-5

Day 4
Poison Spyder Mesa
Golden Spike
Gold Bar Rim
Gemini Bridges

Day 5
Pritchett Canyon: Full Day

Day 6
Cliff Hangar: 3-4

Buster3479

Interested.

There's already a thread for The Great Texas Exodus trip which starts when you're finishing yours that my wife and I are attending.

I don't think we're running Pritchett on itinerary posted for the Great Texas Exodus. Assuming our rig is capable of it, we'd be interested in running it with you prior to the Exodus trip start 3 days later. I've also never been to Moab, and don't know the trail.

Top Bottom